LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

Jags 1st rd pick helped off field

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hate to say that
If I was a jaguar fan I'd be pissed!!! Sucks for fowler. They should of been smart and picked Leonard williams
Jaguars have bad luck
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
If I was a jaguar fan I'd be pissed!!! Sucks for fowler. They should of been smart and picked Leonard williams

L. Williams would have got hurt if he was the pick. Jags=jinxed.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Even when the Jaguars do the right thing they get screwed. I hope Fowler turns into a beast for them. Tough to hear about his knee. But, honestly, the Jags have slowly begun to build a good core of players. I think they can make the playoffs in the next 2-3 years.
[ Edited by okdkid on May 10, 2015 at 9:09 AM ]
move the jaguars to london already

call them the redcoats

put them in the AFC east so they HAVE TO COME INTO BOSTON AND PLAY THE PATRIOTS

PLS
Broncos just lost their 3rd round pick, TE Heuerman, to a torn ACL.
Originally posted by xtm059:
move the jaguars to london already

call them the redcoats

put them in the AFC east so they HAVE TO COME INTO BOSTON AND PLAY THE PATRIOTS

PLS

This would be great
sucks to hear the bad news for them
Brooks for Blackmon.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Jaguars have bad luck

Man, you hit that nail on the head.
How come torn ACL's seem to happen so much more frequently nowadays? Anybody think HGH or steroids have anything to do with it?
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
My gosh those poor Jaguars I seriously feel for that franchise. They've literally done nothing in 20 years and its because of these random ass setbacks...smh hope Fowler bounces back stronger
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IHATELOWELLCOHN:
How come torn ACL's seem to happen so much more frequently nowadays? Anybody think HGH or steroids have anything to do with it?

This is a really good question and it's one that has been brought up in some of my meetings at work. The majority opinion is that simply put, human beings are not built to do some of the extreme cutting and leaping that these pro athletes do. As the years have gone by and diets have become even more advanced, players are getting bigger and faster. This influences sports to train their athletes even more intensely with an increased emphasis on change of direction. This has in my opinion lead to an increase in ACL injuries because of the extreme wear and strain with each advanced drill or movement.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by thl408:
Cue the GIF of the Jags fan in disbelief...

LMAO. That's perfect

The sad thing is that this GIF can be used every year and still be relevant. Poor Jags lol
Share 49ersWebzone