LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Aaron Hernandez guilty 1st degree murder

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He's right where he should be.

Hopefully, NEVER to seee the light of day again.

no way in hell he beats a murder wrap multiple times and a couple attempted murder wraps. He recently hired Casey Anthony's lawyer lol

All he had to do was not be a murderer and he would have been fine.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NorthBay49er:
I just watched that hour long CNN video on Aaron Hernandez.
Didn't know they had so much proof.

I missed it... was there really?

where can I read about it or even CNN replay?
Move to parking lot please.

Guess he couldn't play the race card, as it worked for OJ.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

Well, *someone* planted evidence and lead detective was an admitted racist. So, if OJ played the "race card" (whatever that even means), it was completely warranted.
[ Edited by baltien on Jul 4, 2016 at 5:00 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
He's right where he should be.

Hopefully, NEVER to seee the light of day again.

no way in hell he beats a murder wrap multiple times and a couple attempted murder wraps. He recently hired Casey Anthony's lawyer lol

All he had to do was not be a murderer and he would have been fine.

Dude kept it real
Originally posted by baltien:

Well, *someone* planted evidence and lead detective was an admitted racist. So, if OJ played the "race card" (whatever that even means), it was completely warranted.

I see there are still delusional people out there believing that...... Seriously, for any evidence to be planted, it would have had to have been planned out a long time ago, and not on the spot. It would have to include a lot of people in on it as well. In fact, it would have had to have been years in the making - get OJ to wear shoes that would appear in a photograph years before the murders, and then have him say he would never wear those 'ugly-ass shoes", What a joke. He is where he belongs.
[ Edited by JimA49ers on Jul 6, 2016 at 9:29 AM ]

I see there are still delusional people out there believing that...... Seriously, for any evidence to be planted, it would have had to have been planned out a long time ago, and not on the spot. It would have to include a lot of people in on it as well. In fact, it would have had to have been years in the making - get OJ to wear shoes that would appear in a photograph years before the murders, and then have him say he would never wear those 'ugly-ass shoes", What a joke. He is where he belongs.

No need to get your panties in a wad. I thought that came out during the trial. If I'm wrong, that's my bad.

Either way, I don't really care.

Back on topic though, Fuhrman was proven a racist so you can't really blame OJ's defense for playing that card.

It would have been stupid not to.
[ Edited by baltien on Jul 6, 2016 at 2:38 PM ]

No need to get your panties in a wad. I thought that came out during the trial. If I'm wrong, that's my bad.

Either way, I don't really care.

Back on topic though, Fuhrman was proven a racist so you can't really blame OJ's defense for playing that card.

It would have been stupid not to.

Totally agree there. All it would have taken was one person to buy into it for a hung jury. Who knew all 12 would prove to be idiots. Probably did that just so they could go home and resume their own lives.
Share 49ersWebzone