LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 432 users in the forums

Aaron Hernandez guilty 1st degree murder

Shop 49ers game tickets
Wow, can't say I'm surprised but it's very sobering and sad. Conviction has automatic life sentence w/o parole. He still has yet to go on trial for some other homicide. Guy screwed his life over royally.
It was all based in circumstantial evidence, but that evidence was very strong. Dude even admitted he was there at the murder but was "too scared" to do anything - he was too scared to say anything for almost 2 years - don't think so buddy.
Its hard to feel for someone who gets a genetic lottery ticket and can't get their act together. He had the means to escape his old environment but still wanted to play scarface.
Still remember that hit Goldson put on him
Glad to hear the news thugs like this NEVER deserve a 2nd chance. What a complete tool multi millionare & still wants to act like he's from the streets.

What a dick.
Good. Screw Aaron Hernandez. Not a sad day at all and I have no sympathy for this loser.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I'm Glad that the jurors got this one right.
That's yo ass Mr. Postman.

Good riddance
And the legal experts said the stronger case was the two murders if Florida. In fact, they weren't allowed bring it out in court, but the motive here was that Lloyd knew too much in that case and Hernandez thought he would talk.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Still remember that hit Goldson put on him

When our defense peaked -- before its unravel during the playoffs/superbowl

[ Edited by Imfasterthanur on Apr 15, 2015 at 10:58 AM ]
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
For some reason his defense team acknowledged he was at the scene of the crime at the time of the murder. It was going to be tough to wiggle out of that one.
[ Edited by Hopper on Apr 15, 2015 at 11:16 AM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
For some reason his defense team acknowledged he was at the scene of the crime at the time of the murder. It was going to be tough to wiggle out of that one.

They found a ciggerette with his saliva near the scene so he had to explain that.

He could not deny being there if hid DNA was.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Apr 15, 2015 at 11:52 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone