LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 313 users in the forums

Troy Polamalu retires

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000484645/article/troy-polamalu-retires-after-12-seasons
  • Chief
  • Veteran
The Steelers just got better, dude has sucked for years.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Chief:
The Steelers just got better, dude has sucked for years.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
agree, a year or two too late. Dude was a beast in his prime though. HOF for sure. I should get his bust ready.
Good for him. He was a great player. A HOFer, but he hasnt been the same. Solid 12 year run. I would have hated to see him try and play again and not be as good. Actually I dont care...but good for him.
respect him for staying only on Pitt his whole career
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

Agreed. That is such a rare thing these days, especially for a high-priced player like that. Great to see that loyalty and respect still mean more to some people than a few extra dollars.

You know, the last player to spend his entire career with the 49ers was...Chris Borland.
  • Ruhl
  • Veteran
Being a kansas resident, I've thiught the dude was a scumbag since his college days. Don't respect him or his play. Good riddance

Not that I'm bitter or anything
Originally posted by RDB4216:

Agreed. That is such a rare thing these days, especially for a high-priced player like that. Great to see that loyalty and respect still mean more to some people than a few extra dollars.

You know, the last player to spend his entire career with the 49ers was...Chris Borland.

Or patrick willis..
Originally posted by RDB4216:

or Willis.

Its hard to think about doesn't happen almost at all.

I had hope for Frank now I'm hoping Staley finishes his career here with us.

Damn, this makes me feel old. Feels like just a couple of years ago he was tearing it up at USC. Great career, super entertaining guy to watch.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
should have retired 3 seasons ago
HOFER EASY THOUGH
One of the greats
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
or Willis.

Its hard to think about doesn't happen almost at all.

I had hope for Frank now I'm hoping Staley finishes his career here with us.

Somewhere, Andy Lee is saying "What the heck guys?!"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
agree, a year or two too late. Dude was a beast in his prime though. HOF for sure. I should get his bust ready.

Agree.

First round selection in HOF.
Share 49ersWebzone