There are 206 users in the forums

Falcons rumored to be losing high draft pick for piping in crowd noise

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Ruhl:
Next years fifth and 350k?!?! Really? Way to set the precedent NFL. We should pipe in some of those west coast jet streams when we're on defense. Clearly worth the risk.

Next punishment will be to suspend their cheerleaders for 2 games.
Punishment about right to me. Crime wasn't that severe to me
More cowbell please
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
We need to pipe in cold air to prevent our fans from dying in the sun.

Yeah agree for a 5th why not do it? So many slaps on the wrists lately with ownership and teams. He's a lot harder on players than teams. I suppose he doesn't work for the players he works for the owners. Not to mention the Browns GM texts the side lines during games and they get 250k and he gets suspended for the first 4 games. Oh wow!!! Not even a late round pick. For all you know the GM could be up there picking up the other teams signals.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 30, 2015 at 10:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Shehawks are next

The CHEATHAWKS should lose all 7 rounds for what they do.
NFL found that "Roddy White (not that one), the (Falcons') former director of event marketing, was directly responsible for the violation."

lol
So...piped in noise is a draft pick losing offense because you used speakers....but building a facility that is a giant speaker to amplify sound is not. Got it.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The CHEATHAWKS should lose all 7 rounds for what they do.

Cheating b*****ds.
Originally posted by PhillyNiner:
So...piped in noise is a draft pick losing offense because you used speakers....but building a facility that is a giant speaker to amplify sound is not. Got it.

Fair point

Well the hawks need as much advantage as they could get. One of the worst franchises in football ever. Just recently became worth a dam so again, they needed that homefield to even make it to the sb to win it. If that game was at candlestick, they lose and sf is in the sb. The hawks play a lot worse away from home so let them and their 1 whole sb have that stadium......something has to keep them revelent.
Share 49ersWebzone