LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 323 users in the forums

Gold is the theme this season in the NFL

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Do it, Jed

I have this lol
Too bad we are gonna be playing more like copper then gold next season. So exclude the Niners from these festivities

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Too bad we are gonna be playing more like copper then gold next season. So exclude the Niners from these festivities

So who's gonna win Super Bowl 50? Tell me now so I can bet a few mortgages on em. I can give you a cut...You can send a PM if you don't want everyone to know this future jackpot.
Too bad we are gonna be playing more like copper then gold next season.

So, you're saying we're gonna start off like copper, then turn to gold when it matters.

Works for me.
[ Edited by Empire49 on Mar 25, 2015 at 10:56 AM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by Empire49:
Too bad we are gonna be playing more like copper then gold next season.

So, you're saying we're gonna start off like copper, then turn to gold when it matters.

Works for me.

Agreed. As long as the team evolves into SB champs, that's what matters. Start off slow (copper), then end up like gold.

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Yes along with Spygate Deflategate Bountygate Stickum and PEDs. On second thought ... No!

Oh yes. Do it all. They don't ask "how", they ask "how many". I want #6 in Levi's.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Or fools gold
Originally posted by GoForGold:
What would be worse than having Sheattle win the SB on our home field? Yikes, that's a nightmare.

Having the 'Boys win

If they somehow manage to get AP, I think that would make them the favorites to take it all. No way, Sheattle gets by them.
[ Edited by Bay2Bay9erAllday on Mar 25, 2015 at 4:17 PM ]

More like fools' gold.

"Frank is our man."- Baalke
Share 49ersWebzone