LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Does Lavar Arrington get on your nerves ?

Shop 49ers game tickets
I used to enjoy watching the NFL network in the mornings , and I gotta admit Lavar gets on my nerves , he never seems to shut up when it's Eric Davis or someone else's turn to talk, the guy is straight up annoying IMO ....besides Jamie Dukes, Lavar Arrington is the most annoying sports personality on the air, hopefully the NFL network finds a wittier and more colorful analyst to replace Lavar soon, I find myself not watching when he is on and head to ESPN to wait it out for my NFL news, granted Lavar was one hell of a football player, but there must be other sports personalities to put on the morning show ....Just my 2 cents

what about you guys?
dont really watch much nfl network these days. its not as good as it was 7-10 years ago
Only reason to watch that show is for the female hosts. Pretty much a bunch of idiots on that show talking over each other.
Stopped watching when Eisen wasnt only showing up for special events.
VERY annoying along w/ Dukes, Eisen, and the Bozo who played for the Saints.

They have Charley Casserly now and he's very good. I may not agree w/everything he says BUT he explains himself well

The chicks are hot - especially the blond at night - wheew
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

They have Charley Casserly now and he's very good. I may not agree w/everything he says BUT he explains himself well

I'll take Erin Coscarelli over all of them
I stay away from it.
Turned into TMZ.
His hair bothers me. Its womens length.
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

Nah, that Molly chick hands down!!
Warren Sapp was by far the most annoying analyst. Jamie Dukes and Heath Evans are pretty bad too.

It seems like most, if not all, of the various former Football Players turned announcers get a bit stale given time. There are a few exceptions.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

Nah, that Molly chick hands down!!

Molly doesn't do anything for me. Thankfully she's only on Fridays.
Originally posted by Niners99:
His hair bothers me. Its womens length.

Exactly. And he can take that and his tomato red pants to another show.
Yup. Dude thinks he's a total know it all and always talks down to everyone else on the show.

The split screen/faceoff camera angle they do with him and E.D. looks super awkward for the person not talking.

I pretty much hate everyone on the entire network except Eisen.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I ignore him and focus on Amber Theoharris. boing
Share 49ersWebzone