There are 218 users in the forums

Sign DeMarco Murray! (signed with PHI)

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Sign him up.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
He should be a top dollar back and I can't see how we can afford him.
Originally posted by Rascal:
He should be a top dollar back and I can't see how we can afford him.

Afford and willingness to spend are two different terms. Sure Baalke may not be willing to spend, I get it. But have you been living under a rock the last few days? We have around $20 million in cap space buddy. We can afford him.
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
Afford and willingness to spend are two different terms. Sure Baalke may not be willing to spend, I get it. But have you been living under a rock the last few days? We have around $20 million in cap space buddy. We can afford him.

Exactly. I believe it's $28.5 M in cap space prior to the Torrey Smith signing.
Originally posted by JamesGatz83:
Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:

Exactly. I believe it's $28.5 M in cap space prior to the Torrey Smith signing.
Not saying we should or that it is definite....but Smith is reported at a 6-7 per year hit.
Smith hasn't retired yet so as of now he still counts towards the cap
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Why sign Murray when they will trade for AP!!!
Didn't this cat lead RB's in fumbles last season? It's great that he was the rushing leader behind that huge Cowgirl OL but he's really loose with the rock.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
When he realizes NO team will meet his contract demands, he'll tuck his tail between his legs and go back to Dallas for what they were offering him ($6M/yr I think).
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Didn't this cat lead RB's in fumbles last season? It's great that he was the rushing leader behind that huge Cowgirl OL but he's really loose with the rock.

I believe he also had the most carries by far last season so take his fumbles with a grain of salt

Originally posted by awp8912:

I believe he also had the most carries by far last season so take his fumbles with a grain of salt

yeah but he has always had a fumbling problem
Cowboys o line> niners o line

Would not be a great fit here.
Originally posted by awp8912:

In that respect we have to take him being the rushing leader with a grain of salt as well.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Why sign Murray when they will trade for AP!!!

AP is old and on Goodell's sh!t list
Demarco will stay with the Cowpies. #bookit
Share 49ersWebzone