LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 254 users in the forums

Sign DeMarco Murray! (signed with PHI)

Shop 49ers game tickets
I think he has 2 or 3 years in him still were he could be the number one RB in the league. His stock seems to be dropping and we may be able to get him for a decent deal. I'm sure he's gonna want 4 years minimum, but so what once his production drops off we restructure or cut him. Of course it would mean Gore has to go .

What do you guys think?
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Money wise I don't know. But with our d, shore up the offensive line in the draft, and signing Demarco with hyde. We'd make a run again
[ Edited by fan49 on Mar 7, 2015 at 5:26 PM ]
Originally posted by fan49:
Money wise I don't know. But with our d, shore up the offensive line, and signing Demarco with hyde. We'd make a run again

Yea i think it would take lot of pressure off the passing game too. Maybe open things back up again.
Nah.
  • titan
  • Veteran
I'm all for it! I would be happy with 1400 yds 10 TD from 1 player.
we cant afford Murray or Murrary
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by iceberg450r:
I think he has 2 or 3 years in him still were he could be the number one RB in the league. His stock seems to be dropping and we may be able to get him for a decent deal. I'm sure he's gonna want 4 years minimum, but so what once his production drops off we restructure or cut him. Of course it would mean Gore has to go .

What do you guys think?

I think gore is about as good of a runner now and almost as good as a pass father if we threw to him so not sure the benefits outweigh true costs. Probably and extra 2 mil a year for Murray

Hes going to be SO expensive. RB's just arent worth big money anymore. You can get by with a group of solid guys. Chip Kelly clearly agrees.

Dallas ran Murray into the ground last year, knowing they werent going to bring him back. Hes kind of a ticking time bomb with all the workload and injury history. He would be a terrible investment.

I bet some crappy team will break the bank for him, desperate for star power, and he will waste away behind a crappy OL. Keep an eye on the Raiders and Jags. Theyre bound to spend some insane money. Its a decent bet that each of those 2 end up with Murrary and Suh.
Do it. Baby adrian peterson in the making. Its over for gore. :(

No. We have Hyde plus this is a RB-rich draft. Why blow money on Murray when we could spend it on actual needs?
19-0
Never happen.
Originally posted by awp8912:
Do it. Baby adrian peterson in the making. Its over for gore. :(

Would a baby Adrian Peterson punch himself?
No
Share 49ersWebzone