There are 203 users in the forums

Brandon Marshall traded to Jets

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by daragon:
The Jets should still think about taking Amari Cooper if he's there at 6. It never hurts to have more weapons.

No chance with the way their current QB situation looks. I can see them trading up for mariota
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Giants
Rams
Browns
Vikes
Dolphins

All teams that could take a WR that are ahead of us (and there are teams behind us who could jump up). Still would like the Raiders to sign a big name FA WR increasing the chances of Cooper and White falling further down but we may still have to go up to get one of them.

Yup, not a foregone conclusion they pass on a WR but this definitely increases the chances of them looking at a QB, pass rusher or DB in the first round.

Don't forget the Bears who now have a opening at WR. Maybe they think they will see similar production from White/Parker/DGB with a much smaller price tag.

Good point, even though Chicago should probably be looking at pass rushers and or Danny Shelton. But if one of the WR's is BPA, it might be the right move for them.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Now we need the Raiders and Browns to get Cobb and Harvin so one of the rookie WRs fall to us

That would be nice.
Their WRs would be awesome three years ago....

Decker, Harvin and Marshall
Originally posted by YungAce:
No chance with the way their current QB situation looks. I can see them trading up for mariota

There's supposedly already a deal in place that if Mariota fell to the Jets pick at #6, a trade to the Eagles will 100% happen. Read it yesterday
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Originally posted by YungAce:

There's supposedly already a deal in place that if Mariota fell to the Jets pick at #6, a trade to the Eagles will 100% happen. Read it yesterday

Apparently they are not so high on Mariota, so I can see Foles as a part of the trade
Originally posted by Southpaw79:
Giants
Rams
Browns
Vikes
Dolphins

All teams that could take a WR that are ahead of us (and there are teams behind us who could jump up). Still would like the Raiders to sign a big name FA WR increasing the chances of Cooper and White falling further down but we may still have to go up to get one of them.

Yup, not a foregone conclusion they pass on a WR but this definitely increases the chances of them looking at a QB, pass rusher or DB in the first round.

Don't forget the Bears who now have a opening at WR. Maybe they think they will see similar production from White/Parker/DGB with a much smaller price tag.

Giants-you think they'll invest two high 1st round picks on WR? They are in serious need of OL
Rams-They might go WR, but are in the same boat at OL, they have a plethora of WRs but no one to throw the ball.
Browns- I can see them going WR in FA, they have a lot of needs not just WR. I could see a move up for QB also
Vikings- They are high on Johnson and he is penciled in as their x WR, I could see them snagging a WR also.
Phins- Who knows what they will do if Wallace is still on the team I could see them going in a different direction.
Bears- They need so much help at defense and are still high on Wilson.

Not saying on of the top three goes down that far, but FA hasn't even started yet and there are a lot of good WRs that these teams will be looking at.
Sounds like it was a 5th round pick
Now we need the Raiders and Browns to get Cobb and Harvin so one of the rookie WRs fall to us

Giants
Rams
Browns
Vikes
Dolphins

The Jets should still think about taking Amari Cooper if he's there at 6. It never hurts to have more weapons.

I think and hope that Baalke trade up in to between 10-7 that way the 9ers would be in line to at least grab a White or Cooper,what would it cost to jump up to #8 as for as drft picks? a 1 and 3?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Always interesting to see how different fan bases view things

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout
Chicago folks are surprised the Bears got anything in return for Brandon Marshall...NY folks are surprised they got him for a 5th.

Originally posted by LisaTwelve:
Welp, not that there was much of a chance anyway but, so much for the Hawks getting a 4th . . . bye-bye Percy, hello 6th

Harvin, the gift that keeps on giving.
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

Giants
Rams
Browns
Vikes
Dolphins

I think and hope that Baalke trade up in to between 10-7 that way the 9ers would be in line to at least grab a White or Cooper,what would it cost to jump up to #8 as for as drft picks? a 1 and 3?

I think a swap of 1st and a 3rd and to get Cooper Baalker better be all over that.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Always interesting to see how different fan bases view things

Matt Miller @nfldraftscout
Chicago folks are surprised the Bears got anything in return for Brandon Marshall...NY folks are surprised they got him for a 5th.

That means its a good trade.

If one side is pissed and the other is excited its a fleece.

Like how we got boldin. Balt fans were pissed and niner fans be like ZOMG!
they should draft cooper if he's BPA.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrouter4949:

Giants
Rams
Browns
Vikes
Dolphins

To get to 7-8 is probably closer to a 2nd rounder, but hopefully he can con someone into taking a little less like two 3rd rounders.
Share 49ersWebzone