LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

BIG TRADE: Kiko Alonson for LeSean McCoy

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
If kiko returns to pre-injury form this will be a great move for the Eagles.

Means they'll make a move to get Gurley or Gordon.
Jeff Deeney ‏@PFF_Jeff 34s35 seconds ago
Wouldn't surprise me to see Buffalo throw a ton of $$$ at Iupati next week, they need to get some guys in front of McCoy.
CJ Spiller stating he won't be going back to Buffalo. Seemed obvious.
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m1 minute ago
Have heard a lot about the Eagles being major players in free agency and perhaps via Mariota trade. Opening up more and more cap space
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 7m7 minutes ago
C.J. Spiller on @nflnetwork says Bills just called him and thanked him for his service. The Spiller era is over.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by slowriot:
Have heard a lot about the Eagles being major players in free agency and perhaps via Mariota trade. Opening up more and more cap space

They'd have no choice to but mortgage their future to move up to #1 or #2. If not, they need to risk Mariota falling to #6 and giving up multiple first round picks to trade with the Jets.

That's nuts without a running game to lean on. Spiller may be in play there.
This is shapin up to be a very interesting offseason.
Wow... do the Eagles know something about Shady McCoy that no one else does yet? Maybe some Ray Rice type stuff coming out...lol
Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 11m11 minutes ago
Bills were planning on moving Kiko Alonso to weak-side OLB & pursuing David Harris for inside linebacker spot before today's trade
Originally posted by okdkid:

They'd have no choice to but mortgage their future to move up to #1 or #2. If not, they need to risk Mariota falling to #6 and giving up multiple first round picks to trade with the Jets.

That's nuts without a running game to lean on. Spiller may be in play there.

I highly doubt they can get that high either.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 1m1 minute ago
I don't know how trading a RB for a LB has anything to do with Marcus Mariota, but y'all go ahead and connect those dots.

Personally, I think PHI got the better of this deal. This is a RB heavy draft. Kiko is a star.
  • evil
  • Veteran
I wonder if the Bills go all in and make a move for Winston or Mariota.

They got the D, got the WR, got the RB, now they just need a QB.

Bills have no first round pick, sent it to Cleveland to move up for Sammy Watkins.
  • 909er
  • Veteran
Means they'll make a move to get Gurley or Gordon.

My thoughts exactly
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Mike Rodak ‏@mikerodak 7m7 minutes ago
C.J. Spiller on @nflnetwork says Bills just called him and thanked him for his service. The Spiller era is over.

Was about to say, that definitely means Spiller is gone. Also means Eagles are either going to sign one of the top flight FA running backs or go after one of the top guys in the draft. Absolutely shocked. McCoy should continue to put up big numbers in Buffalo, especially if they upgrade at QB.
Share 49ersWebzone