There are 283 users in the forums

who is your favorite super bowl team outside of the 49ers?

Shop 49ers game tickets
John Elway's Bronco's
Originally posted by 49erFan816:
For me? I like the 99 Rams and 91 Redskins. For losers I like the 67 Raiders.

not a true 49er fan......
I'd have to say the '80 Raider win. I really liked Jim Plunkett.
Broncos knocking off Packers and Patriots beating the Rams. 85 Bears was cool as a young kid in Illinois
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol there aint no other favorite team.

Originally posted by susweel:
lol there aint no other favorite team.

Good point. Thanks. What was I thinking. I did have to reach and it was really only because of Plunkett (and the great John Matuzak). No football fan could dislike Matuzak after seeing him in "North Dallas Forty."
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
you have one favorite team and then you hate everyone else. i did love the second dallas steeler game in 79. when jackie smith dropped the pass. it was the only time you ever saw tom landry go nuts
I don't have favorites other than the Championship 49ers teams, but I am fond of the results of Super Bowls XXX, XXXII, XXXVI, XLV, and XLIX. Was happy for the winners as well as to see the particular losing teams in those years lose when they did.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er-from-Yavin-IV:
I don't have favorites other than the Championship 49ers teams, but I am fond of the results of Super Bowls XXX, XXXII, XXXVI, XLV, and XLIX. Was happy for the winners as well as to see the particular losing teams in those years lose when they did.

it was so funny to see the vikings get blown out in those super bowls in the 70's. all my fellow iowa friends were vikings fans. chuck foreman was a great back but he vanished in super bowls
Originally posted by cciowa:
it was so funny to see the vikings get blown out in those super bowls in the 70's. all my fellow iowa friends were vikings fans. chuck foreman was a great back but he vanished in super bowls

Fran Tarkenton. For me I am just an old school fan. Reason I like the 99 rams is because of guys like Kurt Warner and London Fletcher. I liked their stories.

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
2014 Patriots of course!

The '97 Broncos. f**k the packers.
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
Originally posted by 49erFan816:
For me? I like the 99 Rams and 91 Redskins. For losers I like the 67 Raiders.

How can you like a Rams team? That's inconceivable to me.

This
If the niners aren't in it I tend to root for other teams to lose not necessarily any specific teams to win. Was a big Panthers, Packers and Patriots fan these playoffs for obvious reasons.
No.
Share 49ersWebzone