There are 259 users in the forums

Trade for Justin Blackmon

Shop 49ers game tickets

Trade for Justin Blackmon

Originally posted by LVJay:
If Jacksonville is lucky, Baalke might consider giving up a 10th rounder and a forty ounce of Schlitz Malt Liqour Bull for this Blackmon

I like his skills, but where is his head at?!

There it is

• LVJay
  • Veteran
^ Toe up
  • evil
  • Veteran
This team needs to take a year or two off of going after players with off the field concerns. We had enough distractions this year, let's move away from that and let the new staff not have to worry about these types of distractions.
Ummm no thanks
Josh Gordon Lite. PASS
Originally posted by slowriot:
This is true, but we're talking 20-30 year old males in peak condition with health, fame, money and women. I don't know about you, but I felt bullet proof at 20 and wasn't making the most sound decisions

That's kind of the point, nothing these guys have done thus far indicates that they will make smart decisions going forward. The worst part about Gordon is that he refuses to even accept that he has any problems.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KRS-1:
This team needs to take a year or two off of going after players with off the field concerns. We had enough distractions this year, let's move away from that and let the new staff not have to worry about these types of distractions.

Id have to agree. I Like Blackmon's talent and if we could make sure his head is straight itd be worth a trade, but Baalke just needs to finally draft a playmaker at WR instead of going after all these retreads. I'm sure we can get a WR with no issues via the draft if Baalke can just get it right
he doesn't meet Jed's winning with class motto
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by KRS-1:

Id have to agree. I Like Blackmon's talent and if we could make sure his head is straight itd be worth a trade, but Baalke just needs to finally draft a playmaker at WR instead of going after all these retreads. I'm sure we can get a WR with no issues via the draft if Baalke can just get it right
4 years in a row of not getting at least one dominant or even have potential to be dominant WR is not good..pretty much sucks at drafting WRs
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Feb 10, 2015 at 7:17 PM ]
Originally posted by slowriot:
Originally posted by LVJay:
If Jacksonville is lucky, Baalke might consider giving up a 10th rounder and a forty ounce of Schlitz Malt Liqour Bull for this Blackmon

I like his skills, but where is his head at?!

There it is

Looks good in Orange! Browns?!

I would LOVE it, but it will never happen. I dont see Baalke taking that risk. He can be a great receiver if he keeps his off the field issues in check
#winningwithclass
dont think we'll be taking any chances on troubled players for a little while
Possible Crabtree replacement?
For a 5th and/or 6th, yes. Jacksonville won't give him up though.
Share 49ersWebzone