which coaches would you borrow from when creating your offensive system?

besides my high school and college coaches, I would list the following as my inspirations and borrow a little bit from each coach ..here goes

Bill Walsh: the way he prepared his teams is unmatched, plus his creativity is second to none, and using the short pass as an extension of the run game was genius

Don Coryell: I always liked the fact he was aggressive and would throw deep at any given time, he knew how to use the TE as a dangerous weapon

Mike Holmgrem: there were so many different things he could do with a split backfield, he always kept you guessing

Woody Hayes: this crabby old man sure knew how to impose his will on the defense with a powerful running game

Mike Shanahan: the way he used a single back formation and zone blocking with terrell davis was a thing of beauty, plus he would use multiple receivers and attacked until you begged for mercy

Norv Turner: I always liked how he would hammer away with the run game and go for the KO with deep shots downfield

Chip Kelly: using speed and running the ball out of the shotgun is one of his strengths, plus I never saw a coach utilize a no huddle attack with 2 WRs/2 TE's and 1 RB like he does...exotic formations and creativity got him to the big show

Norm Chow: when he was at USC, I loved how he would put his receivers in motion and find ways to attack weaknesses on defense ...loved his creativity

what about you guys?