There are 205 users in the forums

Choice for Super Bowl 50 Halftime show

Shop 49ers game tickets
Dixie Chicks
  • bors
  • Veteran
gwar......if only oderus was still kicking
Beatles! or if they aren't available for some reason, they need someone who really represents the Bay Area....

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
they need to break away from this pop s**t they've had going on the past few years. This year was by far the worst.

f**k top 40.

everyone would cum in their seats when this started blasting.

[ Edited by ChazBoner on Feb 3, 2015 at 9:12 PM ]
No pop act will be able to top Katy Perry's performance this year. It's time to go back to rock. I want some face melting guitar.

Would prefer Black Keys or Muse.
Would settle for Metallica featuring SF Symphony.
Would get really pissed at T Swift.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
they need to break away from this pop s**t they've had going on the past few years. This year was by far the worst.

f**k top 40.

This, but open with THIS:

Metallica. At least as an opening act. They could do a compilation of all their best songs.

I use to listen to Metallica before every practice/game/scrimage to get me pumped up.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Feb 3, 2015 at 10:35 PM ]
Prince did a good show a few years back. i really dont watch halftime because its lame
Kevin Hart standup for 20 minutes.
How about a pop rock/heavy-metal combo with Journey (which would need to reunite with original lead singer Steve Perry, not the Phillipino dude singing with them now who's awesome but not Steve Perry) and Metallica. Two great different style rock bands from the bay area that cover the 70s 80s and 90s.

Journey

Zombie Jimmy Hendrix Experience with Blue Cheer, each behind 1000 micro grams of purple Owsley. That.outta do er...
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Feb 4, 2015 at 1:24 AM ]
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Journey

Man I just love to watch the sideline of this! I've watched it so many times but every time there's someone new to see, even in the people in the seats right above, the looks on their faces..wow, just....so fulfilling, yeah that would be the word..NINERS!!
  • Chico
  • Veteran
2 Live Crew
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

f**k top 40.

Yes
Share 49ersWebzone