There are 232 users in the forums

Why we WILL return to Dominance.. "The Seattle Mutiny"

Shop 49ers game tickets
As long as we are owned by the York family an have Jed running things I don't see it. 5 winning seasons in the past 16 years. For the Yorks winning is a glitch in their personality. They have proved it time an time again.
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
As long as we are owned by the York family an have Jed running things I don't see it. 5 winning seasons in the past 16 years. For the Yorks winning is a glitch in their personality. They have proved it time an time again.

I have to agree, Dr.York is the anti-Eddie D. Some of the moves he's done in the past are beyond stupidity, almost like he plans the moves to lose. Jed is a puppet.
I have to ask this question. Is the 49ers FO trying to emulate the Seahawks? Or try we trying to forge are own identity?
didnt read, lol
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
I have to ask this question. Is the 49ers FO trying to emulate the Seahawks? Or try we trying to forge are own identity?

I don't think we're trying to emulate them. Our philosophy is very much our own. We've been building our team a certain way before Carroll and crew arrived in Seattle. There are similarities in that both teams want to run the ball, play great defense, and have a dynamic scrambling QB. How both teams play schematically is pretty different though.
Quest for six...regular season wins
Share 49ersWebzone