LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Warren Sapp arrested for soliciting a prostitute

Shop 49ers game tickets
What does Kris Jenkins think about this?

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him," Jenkins said. "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2074543
Originally posted by zonkers:
What does Kris Jenkins think about this?

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him," Jenkins said. "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2074543

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Off topic, but Heath Evans continues to get worse. At least guys like Sapp, Irvin, Faulk are HoF players who have credibility from their playing days.

In the words of Pedro Martinez, who is Heath Evans?

That Evans does really suck - he's terrible.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
should have just paid the b$#%$
Maby he just wanted a "Industrial Size Discount"
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Off topic, but Heath Evans continues to get worse. At least guys like Sapp, Irvin, Faulk are HoF players who have credibility from their playing days.

In the words of Pedro Martinez, who is Heath Evans?
Heath...I hate that f**kin guy. Such a smug 9er hater too. f**k Heath and Sapp. f**king face masked Rice into season ending inj. a*****e!
Originally posted by highway49:

She probay saw him and chArged him double double.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by highway49:

She probay saw him and chArged him double double.

Hazard pay
Share 49ersWebzone