LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Was Russell Wilson's game losing INT the most preventable SB loss of all time?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Was Russell Wilson's game losing INT the most preventable SB loss of all time?

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Worst call I can remember. If they had run Lynch 3 times I'm sure he would have scored. This one must hurt the Seahawks fans REAL BAD.

Pretty much. Any Football fan with half a brain could have made the calls for this situation. Got cute and got burned.

2 maybe even 3 runs to get a yard with the best RB in the NFL (outside of AP). Burning all the time off the clock for even a miracle kick off return.

Ah well game is over, Patriots won. Seahawks FO got some work to do if they want to stay relevant next year.

I love my Hawks and we'll see you guys soon.

You lucky MOFOS had no business even being in that game in the first place ( Green Bay game) or down on the goal-line in that situation (fluke Kearse catch)

Welcome back to reality b***h.

a little hostile are we?

Yeah, because I know what it feels like to see my team's players get hit with cheap shot after cheap shot when they play up in Seattle.

Yes, because I have seen Navorro Bowman get POPCORN thrown at him after tearing multiple knee ligaments, in SEATTLE.

Yes, because I have heard the non-stop, never-ending b******t and arrogant obnoxious talk from Hawks fans time and time again the last few seasons.

And now that you all lost and got humiliated, you expect US to welcome your modesty and humble approach to our website. LOL GTFO

….we all know exactly how your team along with your fans would be acting had they won last night.

Pathetic.

Owned and spot on.

Indeed

I appreciate my fellow 49er brethren for understanding my genuine feeling instead of saying I have no class.

I do, which is why I would never have acted the way I was acting toward Hawks fans on our board had the majority of their fan base not set themselves up for it.

And I do apologize to Zaghawk for mistaking him for a POS Seahawks fan who condones the POS things players on their team do.

But yeah. Just gotta keep it real.
[ Edited by niner4life21 on Feb 2, 2015 at 5:30 PM ]
edited
[ Edited by kujon11 on Feb 2, 2015 at 5:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by hofer36:
I was wondering why belichick wasn't calling time out --if seahawks do right thing and give it to lynch and score-pats have little time on the clock to try to come back
i was thinking the same too, but then before the snap i thought it was genius as to put seattle on the hot seat with pressure and let them stress on the play calling..and it worked !

Yup. SEA was expecting a timeout, when it didn't come, they went into panic mode and didn't have enough time to use their brains.

This is totally on coaching. Never assume anything, especially against Bellicheat.

no need to think, even jimmy raye would have known what play to call
Wilson f**ked that s**t up big time. The thing I find ironic is if RW completed the pass EVERYONE would be calling it a great PC because NE would be expecting a run. I put 90% of the blame on that play on Wilson.
Bad play call but bad throw too… led locket by a foot too much. Should of been more on the numbers so he can hold onto the ball and prepare for the immediate collision.
especially after seeing replays it was a horrible throw since it was in such a easy location to intercept, any half decent qb would have thrown it low and away so at worst its going to be an incomplete pass, media completely placed blame inappropriately on carroll when it should completely be on wilson
Originally posted by kujon11:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I was wondering why belichick wasn't calling time out --if seahawks do right thing and give it to lynch and score-pats have little time on the clock to try to come back
i was thinking the same too, but then before the snap i thought it was genius as to put seattle on the hot seat with pressure and let them stress on the play calling..and it worked !

Yup. SEA was expecting a timeout, when it didn't come, they went into panic mode and didn't have enough time to use their brains.

This is totally on coaching. Never assume anything, especially against Bellicheat.

no need to think, even jimmy raye would have known what play to call

only because it was second down...

"Jimmy!! WAKE UP! It's second and goal from the 1, to win the SB!!! We need a play, man!"

"Whah? Ung... Ummm... Second down? We run on second down. Run it."
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Wilson f**ked that s**t up big time. The thing I find ironic is if RW completed the pass EVERYONE would be calling it a great PC because NE would be expecting a run. I put 90% of the blame on that play on Wilson.

Originally posted by 49erfan4life4:
especially after seeing replays it was a horrible throw since it was in such a easy location to intercept, any half decent qb would have thrown it low and away so at worst its going to be an incomplete pass, media completely placed blame inappropriately on carroll when it should completely be on wilson

Yeah, Pete/Bevell share blame because it was a foolish, panicked decision that resulted in them calling a run there, but that throw was poorly placed, and from only a yard out, too. Many 49ers fans have referenced Smith's throw to Walker vs Detroit in 2011, and they are exactly right. No one had a chance at that ball but Delanie, and that's how you avoid risk on a GL pass play.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?

not sure where it ranks, but its a blemish on his resume that will forever be mentioned. these seahawks fans cant act like he hasnt lost them a game now, which is what they tried to do before.

Because Belichick saw them with a bunch of receivers out on the field and figured they were going to chuck it.

Make no mistake about it though, if Lockette makes that catch and somehow gets into the endzone, people are still talking about what a dumbass move that was by Belichick. You always look a lot smarter when s**t works out well for you.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Feb 25, 2015 at 11:08 AM ]
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Because Belichick saw them with a bunch of receivers out on the field and figured they were going to chuck it.

Make no mistake about it though, if Lockette makes that catch and somehow gets into the endzone, people are still talking about what a dumbass move that was by Belichick. You always look a lot smarter when s**t works out well for you.

yeah he was gonna get raked over the coals for not using his timeouts
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Unparalleled wisdom
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Unparalleled wisdom
makes oakland look even worse
Share 49ersWebzone