LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Was Russell Wilson's game losing INT the most preventable SB loss of all time?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Was Russell Wilson's game losing INT the most preventable SB loss of all time?

Originally posted by niner4life21:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Worst call I can remember. If they had run Lynch 3 times I'm sure he would have scored. This one must hurt the Seahawks fans REAL BAD.

Pretty much. Any Football fan with half a brain could have made the calls for this situation. Got cute and got burned.

2 maybe even 3 runs to get a yard with the best RB in the NFL (outside of AP). Burning all the time off the clock for even a miracle kick off return.

Ah well game is over, Patriots won. Seahawks FO got some work to do if they want to stay relevant next year.

I love my Hawks and we'll see you guys soon.

You lucky MOFOS had no business even being in that game in the first place ( Green Bay game) or down on the goal-line in that situation (fluke Kearse catch)

Welcome back to reality b***h.

But but but...1-2s though...

We bought it from the aggies though.
Worst call I can remember. If they had run Lynch 3 times I'm sure he would have scored. This one must hurt the Seahawks fans REAL BAD.

Pretty much. Any Football fan with half a brain could have made the calls for this situation. Got cute and got burned.

2 maybe even 3 runs to get a yard with the best RB in the NFL (outside of AP). Burning all the time off the clock for even a miracle kick off return.

Ah well game is over, Patriots won. Seahawks FO got some work to do if they want to stay relevant next year.

You lucky MOFOS had no business even being in that game in the first place ( Green Bay game) or down on the goal-line in that situation (fluke Kearse catch)

a little hostile are we?

a little hostile are we?

Yeah, because I know what it feels like to see my team's players get hit with cheap shot after cheap shot when they play up in Seattle.

Yes, because I have seen Navorro Bowman get POPCORN thrown at him after tearing multiple knee ligaments, in SEATTLE.

Yes, because I have heard the non-stop, never-ending b******t and arrogant obnoxious talk from Hawks fans time and time again the last few seasons.

And now that you all lost and got humiliated, you expect US to welcome your modesty and humble approach to our website. LOL GTFO

….we all know exactly how your team along with your fans would be acting had they won last night.

Pathetic.

a little hostile are we?

Yeah, let's maybe try and have a civil discussion in here..
Yeah, because I know what it feels like to see my team's players get hit with cheap shot after cheap shot when they play up in Seattle.

Yes, because I have seen Navorro Bowman get POPCORN thrown at him after tearing multiple knee ligaments, in SEATTLE.

Yes, because I have heard the non-stop, never-ending b******t and arrogant obnoxious talk from Hawks fans time and time again the last few seasons.

And now that you all lost and got humiliated, you expect US to welcome your modesty and humble approach to our website. LOL GTFO

….we all know exactly how your team along with your fans would be acting had they won last night.

Pathetic.

Dude, let it go.

Literally the first thing I thought of when Kearse made that catch was the Webzone. I envisioned the servers going down as a result of them being overloaded by people flooding NFL Talk with "luckiest team ever!" posts. LOL.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Pathetic.

Dude, let it go.

Ok, I do apologize. I understand I don't know them as individuals and they are probably good people.

But you understand my frustration about how certain Hawks fans and players (Sherman to be exact), want to act all humble and respectful now that they lost…as if that is their true nature.

I, for one, cannot accept that. It is pathetic..
[ Edited by niner4life21 on Feb 2, 2015 at 11:25 AM ]

a little hostile are we?

Pathetic.

Don't forget the banner flying, purchasing our bricks, the baseless kap and JH bashing, Sherman's rant etc....

Reap what you sow 1-2s.

Competitors should act humble in victory and gracious in defeat. SEA acts arrogant and cocky and disrespectful in victory and ever moreso in defeat.

haha
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Feb 2, 2015 at 11:30 AM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

a little hostile are we?

Pathetic.

Don't forget the banner flying, purchasing our bricks, the baseless kap and JH bashing, Sherman's rant etc....

Reap what you sow 1-2s.

Thank you…someone who understands my frustration.

I almost forgot about all those things...
But but but...1-2s though...

a little hostile are we?

Pathetic.

Reap what you sow 1-2s.

Thank you…someone who understands my frustration.

I almost forgot about all those things...

I think I've been a pretty good sport here. Did I throw popcorn on Bowman? did I even approve of it? did I do any late hits on the Niner players? do I approve of late hits? did I donate even $1 to the brick or flying banner? and again even approve of it?

The answer to all the above is No.

If you want to get back at the "loud mouth obnoxious arrogant" hawk fans, I think you want to hit up ESPN comments and NFL Meme's facebook page.

When Niner fans on here are laughing their butts off insulting Hawk fans, I get it, I understand who you're angry at because all fanbases have very loud fans that can get very obnoxious. Hell I was sitting right next to one last night screaming "REPEAT" way before the game was over and I'm not that type of fan.

But in the last 10 minutes, you have called me a b**tch and told me to EAD. A little uncalled for.
I think I've been a pretty good sport here. Did I throw popcorn on Bowman? did I even approve of it? did I do any late hits on the Niner players? do I approve of late hits? did I donate even $1 to the brick or flying banner? and again even approve of it?

The answer to all the above is No.

If you want to get back at the "loud mouth obnoxious arrogant" hawk fans, I think you want to hit up ESPN comments and NFL Meme's facebook page.

When Niner fans on here are laughing their butts off insulting Hawk fans, I get it, I understand who you're angry at because all fanbases have very loud fans that can get very obnoxious. Hell I was sitting right next to one last night screaming "REPEAT" way before the game was over and I'm not that type of fan.

But in the last 10 minutes, you have called me a b**tch and told me to EAD. A little uncalled for.

Don't let it bother you zag hawk, there are plenty of Niner fans with no class around here. Just know that the small % who have no class, don't represent the rest of us.
Nope not at all, their luck ran out. Somethin would have happened regardless to snatch victory from their grasp.

a little hostile are we?

Pathetic.

Reap what you sow 1-2s.

Competitors should act humble in victory and gracious in defeat. SEA acts arrogant and cocky and disrespectful in victory and ever moreso in defeat.

haha

Or the Cawk fans coming here making names like "I cameheretolaughatyou", rubbing s**t in after we lost the SB

Lol 1-2s
Originally posted by VDpwndMjenkins:
Or the Cawk fans coming here making names like "I cameheretolaughatyou", rubbing s**t in after we lost the SB

Lol 1-2s

I forgot about that. Or maybe I was just trying to forget about that. I have to wonder how many Niner fans are pulling the same BS on their boards, but I'm not going to go look. What's the point?
Share 49ersWebzone