LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

The Arizona Cardinals are going to finish last in the NFC West in 2015?

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000466775/article/arians-on-sb-50-were-dressing-in-sfs-locker-room
As long as the Jeff Fisher is still the head coach of the Rams, this won't happen.
Originally posted by WeBlitz:
As long as the Rams have no QB, this won't happen.

Fixed.
Originally posted by WeBlitz:
As long as the Rams stay in St. Louis, this won't happen.

Double fixed
  • Tman
  • Veteran
We might finish last
Same old Cards.
lol. wtf does the article you posted have anything to do with your thread title?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Fixed.

except both teams got multiple wins with no QB
I think we will finish last

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
lol. wtf does the article you posted have anything to do with your thread title?

yeah don't worry about it - it's a sarcastic response to my other thread about the cardinals from last year.
Going to be the toughest division in football in probably almost a century. While some are worried we could finish last, why do I have that gut feeling that our coaching staff of mutts and castoffs will surprise people?

Nuff said...
And once again, Bruce Arians does his team no favors by opening his big fat mouth. Maybe he should try to beat the Seahawks and 49ers in the same season first?
All Arizona needs is to keep Carson Palmer from getting injured and have a decent backup QB. They would have won the division had not BOTH of their 1st and 2nd string QB hadn't gone down.

The Seahawks will be the Seahawks and it's going to come down again between Arizona and Seattle. Rams are coming on strong.

"Hope Springs eternal" for those who think that the 49er's are going to top Arizona or Seattle.
Maybe not even the Rams. But hey .... miracles do happen!
Share 49ersWebzone