LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 253 users in the forums

2015 Pro Bowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Brian McCarthy ‏@NFLprguy

fun #probowl w/ great crowd. back in Hawaii next yr w/ Team Irvin vs. Team Rice (Jerry Rice - '14 Pro Bowl winner)
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Conor Orr ‏@ConorTOrr

Player on winning Pro Bowl team at the final buzzer (celebrating winning team bonus): "I'm getting divorced, I need that money!"
Pro Bowl needs to go back to the skills competition.
JJ Watt got more cheers last night than any other player on the field, dude gets love from everybody. Seahawks were booed loudly, Beckham got a lot of cheers for his catches, Antonio Cromartie also got a ton of cheers. All in all it wasn't a bad game but the new format means that the fans are just completely ambivalent about cheering for one team or another.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Trenni Kusnierek ‏@trenni

Must read RT @MichaelDavSmith: Dolphins CB Brent Grimes's wife is going on quite the epic Twitter rant against NFL https://twitter.com/iHeartMiko
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
JJ Watt got more cheers last night than any other player on the field, dude gets love from everybody. Seahawks were booed loudly, Beckham got a lot of cheers for his catches, Antonio Cromartie also got a ton of cheers. All in all it wasn't a bad game but the new format means that the fans are just completely ambivalent about cheering for one team or another.
kinda cool to revamp the probowl...but it suck that there's not going to be anymore NFC PB jerseys
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by jimrat:
People actually watch this???

More people watch this then the World Series.

wrong
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

wrong

Right:

http://awfulannouncing.com/2013/more-people-watched-the-pro-bowl-than.html
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

wrong

Right:

Losers!!!!

wrong

Right:

Compare Game 7 of the WS to this joke of an event and get back to me. Nevermimd/ I did it. Game 7 23.5 million. Probowl12M

Also. ratings of every ws game was higher than the ratings of the Pro Bowl

Having said that... it still is unreal that it gets that many viewers and it goes to show you how many people have no lives.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Jan 26, 2015 at 4:36 PM ]

They played football yesterday?
Anyone b***hing about the Probowl still, either simply doesn't watch or has to be the "cool guy" and complain.

Last year's Probowl and this year's Probowl were awesome. But people have the opinion of the old PB in their heads and refuse to give it a shot. I strongly recommend watching next year for those of you who didnt the last two years.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Anyone b***hing about the Probowl still, either simply doesn't watch or has to be the "cool guy" and complain.

Last year's Probowl and this year's Probowl were awesome. But people have the opinion of the old PB in their heads and refuse to give it a shot. I strongly recommend watching next year for those of you who didnt the last two years.

I used to watch the Pro Bowl until I realized how stupid it is, not much more than a glorified practice. No thanks. But you enjoy...
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Pro Bowl needs to go back to the skills competition.

This.
Share 49ersWebzone