LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

Bill Belichick Should be BANNED FROM NFL!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets

Bill Belichick Should be BANNED FROM NFL!!!!!

Saying Brady and belichick are the best qb coach tandem is like saying mark Mcguire was better than hank Aaron numbers don't mean near as much when you're a confirmed cheater
Originally posted by teylo31:
Originally posted by KRS-1:
Should they not finish the investigation first ? Do we know Bill is responsible, in on or was aware that these balls were a tampered with ?

Not saying he is innocent but do we know for sure he is guilty ?

As the coach he is responsible. I get what your saying but if someone on his staff thought it was ok to do that they must think he is ok with.

If this was the first time he was in hot water ok but its not.

If your kid vandalized something the parents are on the hook for the damage or if an employee illegally dumps some hazwaste the company is on the hook. So maybe it goes higher than Bill.

Like i said earlier Sterling lost his team for comments that didnt even affect the product on the court. Cheating is far worse

The players and the DC were responsible for bounty gate and Sean Payton got suspended for a year.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

more disinformation from that a*****e paul allen to demonize NE & make the hags America's darlings

seattle should be banned from the world by Kim Jong Un

/thread

The day the Seahawks become "America's darlings" is the day the Seahawks actually catch up to SF in Lombardis. Not gonna happen.
The only way anyone could beat the Montana Walsh duo was to cheat and that is a scientific fact! Whammy!
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I wish our staff would do whatever it takes......

What staff?
Originally posted by Black24Razor:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
I wish our staff would do whatever it takes......

What staff?

lol pretty much.
New England Deflate-triots?

I'm here all night, folks.
ESPN is reporting that the deflated balls were replaced at halftime and measured again after the game but the result hasn't been made public. My guess is Belichick will stick to his story that he knows nothing about it and some equipment guy will take the fall.

The Patriots will receive some meaningless punishment and the world will keep spinning.
Originally posted by baltien:
ESPN is reporting that the deflated balls were replaced at halftime and measured again after the game but the result hasn't been made public. My guess is Belichick will stick to his story that he knows nothing about it and some equipment guy will take the fall.

The Patriots will receive some meaningless punishment and the world will keep spinning.

its- a- fake- story. It-never-happened
Until the NFL deems the Pats indeed deflated the footballs, you're a bit premature, don't you think? What is it about some in these forums...they hear something and automatically the alleged perpetrators are guilty, before the evidence is in. Wow.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Funny how when players smoke pot they are suspended because the NFL wants to preserve the image of the league...

But cheating is just a monetary fine. Cheating in fact destroys the image and integrity if the game.

Shawn peyton got a year also for ruining image of the game.

Patriots get fined and docked picks for ruining integrity of their super bowls.

Lol NFL.

This shows they are more conserned about the league image then the actualy integrity of the game. Lol

Shawn got a year for having a pool to injure players. That's crossing the line. Deflating some air out of the balls is equivalent to getting caught using pine tar on bats. A suspension is justified but don't get carried away.

As for drug testing pot was illegal. Now that it's being legalized it's you're seeing the league relax it's rules.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Jan 21, 2015 at 3:49 PM ]
Don't balls under inflate when its cold? also wouldn't Andrew Luck know if the ball was under inflated?
[ Edited by Jesu80ncleats on Jan 21, 2015 at 4:39 PM ]
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Don't balls under inflate when its cold? also wouldn't Andrew Luck know if the ball was under inflated?

It's my understanding that only the Patriots' balls (lol) were under-inflated. Feel free to fact check me.

Each team has it's own set of balls so the underinflated balls would only be used by Brady.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

It's my understanding that only the Patriots' balls (lol) were under-inflated. Feel free to fact check me.

Originally posted by tjd808185:

Each team has it's own set of balls so the underinflated balls would only be used by Brady.
Interesting also found this http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/21/john-madden-blame-tom-brady-for-deflated-footballs/
Share 49ersWebzone