LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Bill Belichick Should be BANNED FROM NFL!!!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets

Bill Belichick Should be BANNED FROM NFL!!!!!

Some people might not think it's a big deal but you can grip the ball so much better with that much of a difference.

Suspend him for one year, or take away their 1st round pick for the next 2 years, or lower their cap number. One of the 3 would suffice.
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
Some people might not think it's a big deal but you can grip the ball so much better with that much of a difference.

Suspend him for one year, or take away their 1st round pick for the next 2 years, or lower their cap number. One of the 3 would suffice.

ya, suspend brady. because nobody else on that team would make the call to deflate the balls except brady.
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

ya, suspend brady. because nobody else on that team would make the call to deflate the balls except brady.
Im talking about Belichick.....the title is ban Belichick, I figured people could surmise that.
[ Edited by InsertNameHere on Jan 21, 2015 at 12:54 PM ]

more disinformation from that a*****e paul allen to demonize NE & make the hags America's darlings

seattle should be banned from the world by Kim Jong Un

/thread
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

more disinformation from that a*****e paul allen to demonize NE & make the hags America's darlings

seattle should be banned from the world by Kim Jong Un

/thread
It's not true?
More good luck for Seattle. It's uncanny!
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

Im talking about Belichick.....the title is ban Belichick, I figured people could surmise that.

?

i was actually being serious. in the end, that decision lies with brady. he's the one practicing with those footballs and then throwing them during gameday. there is no way that the team would purposefully deflate the footballs without telling brady.
As long as he doesn't get banned from from the Webzone.
Banned from the NFL? I don't think so...

Banned from 49erswebzone Forums??? Maybe...
If he wins this Superbowl, he's gonna retire probably..and hand the reins over to McDaniels,..He could give a you know what about being banned after that

• vaden
  • Veteran
I don't go that far but anyone who supports Pete Rose's lifetime ban should want the same for Belichick, as cheating in a game is obviously far worse than gambling on one.
paul allen is the REAL cheater...making billion$ fooling billions with his third-rate, stolen software and fake, blatantly cheating team

he should be assassinated in the name of 'llah
My balls have also been tampered with.
  • nj9er
  • Veteran
Suspend him for year starting this week. Let him appeal it down. Sean Peyton caught the hammer and he wasn't cheating his DC was giving incentive to do what defensive players are paid to do. Paying players and extra $10K to hurt players they are already trying to hurt in my opinion does nothing to effect the outcome of a game. Where I do not think it affected the outcome of this game, the rule has to be on the books for some reason and if NFL thinks enough to check the pressure before and at halftime it must mean something. Violating the rule what could be once after the game started and possibly again after the half goes to show you how much the Patriots think of the rule book. Belichek as head coach should be ultimately responsible like Peyton was.
I wish our staff would do whatever it takes......
Share 49ersWebzone