There are 335 users in the forums

Vince Wilfork Pulls Woman from Overturned Jeep After AFCCG

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by socalniner:
Originally posted by NinerSickness:
He reminds me of Rashaun Woods unfortunately. I started a "Draft Wilfork" thread that dark, fateful day in 2004.

He was there for us and then that whole bazaar trading back thing ending up with Woods. Worst move I've ever seen.

The 49ers draft has been cursed every 4 years since 2004. 2004, 2008, and 2012 were all s**tty drafts.

Based on this trend I am convinced our 2016 draft class will be poop.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
He reminds me of Rashaun Woods unfortunately. I started a "Draft Wilfork" thread that dark, fateful day in 2004.

He was there for us and then that whole bazaar trading back thing ending up with Woods. Worst move I've ever seen.

The 49ers draft has been cursed every 4 years since 2004. 2004, 2008, and 2012 were all s**tty drafts.

2004 wasn't totally abysmal like 2008 and 2012. I think we drafted Shawntae Spencer, Isaac Sopoaga, and Andy Lee in 2004. Not a great draft, but clearly we picked up a couple of players.
Sad part is this is the first ive heard of this. Should have gotten way more attention. I think marshawn lynch's press conference got more coverage
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Sad part is this is the first ive heard of this. Should have gotten way more attention. I think marshawn lynch's press conference got more coverage

This should have even trumped Deflate Gate. When players do something good oh well but when they do something bad it is like a media feeding frenzy!
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:

Kentwan Balmer reminds me of Desean Jackson
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Kentwan Balmer reminds me of Desean Jackson

Reminds me of Calalias Campbell. He's the guy I wanted.
Share 49ersWebzone