LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 344 users in the forums

Seattle is the team of the decade

Shop 49ers game tickets
With a s**tty passing game and a suspect run d they are not in position to be a team if the decade. Especially if they lose lynch their MVP. He is elite. Wilson has all his plays come off single coverage bc teams are focusing on lynch. Once a game Wilson will scramble around and throw up a ball which his wrs are open. Good game manager.
OP

Who is even #2?
They are going to lose the Super Bowl , so much for "team of the decade"
Are we pretty convinced that Seattle is not going to get Lynch back next year? If so, I'll say they won't win the SB after that, unless they can replace him with a similar type of player.
They haven't even beat the Patriots lol
Another cawk fan thread...lol
2010 - Green Bay
2011 - NY Giants
2012 - Baltimore
2013 - Seattle
2014 - New England/Seattle

Usually a team of the decade wins at least 3 Championships in a decade. Don't crown anyone yet.
Definitely NOT if they lose to Pats.

GO PATS!
Since Goddell is good friends with the Kraft family and basically let the Patriots cheat years ago and did nothing but a slap on the wrist I'm sure him and his friends in zebra stripes have something in line to get there east coast bias Patriots the win.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Jan 19, 2015 at 8:55 AM ]

"Members" SHOULD NOT BE allowed to post their own personal threads bcuz this happens ^^^^

The Seahawks are not the team of the decade yet, they may get there, but the Patriots have a chance to upset that apple cart and I hope they do.

Right now, the Seahawks are no better than the Ravens, Giants, or Packers. That may yet change, but let's not crown their @**** just yet.
Originally posted by Eli_23:
2010 - Green Bay
2011 - NY Giants
2012 - Baltimore
2013 - Seattle
2014 - New England/Seattle

Usually a team of the decade wins at least 3 Championships in a decade. Don't crown anyone yet.

yeah thats my point. they dont have 2 and he is giving them 3.
It's 2015.
Share 49ersWebzone