LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 334 users in the forums

The Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night.

Shop 49ers game tickets
It's all chess at this point. Roger has no logical reason to reserve or reduce the four game suspension. Brady won't accept anything less than full dismisal of the suspension, let him go to the supreme court and get it.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Surprising Goodell upheld the 4 games suspension. I guess the Patriots will hope to be what 2-2 after the 4 games?
Originally posted by Jcool:
Surprising Goodell upheld the 4 games suspension. I guess the Patriots will hope to be what 2-2 after the 4 games?

who are they playing ?

I know the secondary will be weaker with the loss of Revis and Browner
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

who are they playing ?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

who are they playing ?

s**t..it could be 0-4
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
I can see why it was upheld

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Well this is no way will get ugly....

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Tom Brady & NFLPA will see the NFL in court. 2 options: fast-track it with an injunction or slow-play, keep it going until after the season
Hardy - beat up your wife - 4 games.

Brady - over inflate some balls - 4 games.

Aldon Smith - DUI with no reckless driving or injuries and failure to make minor changes to legally purchased firearms - 9 games (in addition to the five he sat out voluntarily).

Can anyone make sense out of that?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crake49:

Aldon Smith - DUI with no reckless driving or injuries and failure to make minor changes to legally purchased firearms - 9 games (in addition to the five he sat out voluntarily).

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
Goodell, while noting unique circumstances of this case says "closest parallel" is 1st violation for PEDS; both seek "competitive advantage'
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Should have been suspended 4 more games for destroying phone.

Good for the NFL, uphold that s**t
Originally posted by 4ML:
Should have been suspended 4 more games for destroying phone.
probably so much cheating going on, on that phone (NFL and Personal)

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
Goodell, while noting unique circumstances of this case says "closest parallel" is 1st violation for PEDS; both seek "competitive advantage'

I'd like to hear him explain how Aldon, without committing any violence, gets 9 games while a guy who beats up his wife gets his penalty reduced to 4 games.
I'd like to hear him explain how Aldon, without committing any violence, gets 9 games while a guy who beats up his wife gets his penalty reduced to 4 games.
Because, as has been explained countless times, Aldon had multiple incidents:
- DUI in Florida (reduced during sentencing)
- DUI in Cali
- illegal weapon possession
- airport fiasco

It's understandable that he would come down hard on someone that continued to make boneheaded decisions. It's just common sense.

Why is it that every time Aldon Smith comes up we need to resort to rhetoric in an attempt to paint him as a victim of the Big Bad Wolf that is Goddell? Goddell is terribly inconsistent with his punishments and is a bad commissioner; Aldon is wildly immature and has screwed up so many times that it's almost impossible to give him the benefit of the doubt. These are not mutually exclusive. They're both true.

if u going to include aldons 5 game absence then u also have to show that hardy missed most of the games last season. they both were paid but didnt play
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jul 28, 2015 at 12:49 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone