There are 271 users in the forums

Lose Lose situation for the Super Bowl. Who will you cheer for?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Lose Lose situation for the Super Bowl. Who will you cheer for?

Originally posted by MCrabs15:
Gotta go Hawks. I'm hoping this is their last one and this just ends up as one of those blips in NFL history like the greatest show on turf or the Broncos.

Really . Rooting for a hated division rival. Really.
Rooting hard for the pats , never will root for Seattle. Even if Dallas was playing Seattle today, would have been cheering for cowboys
Not cheering for anybody just wish the shehawks the Worst. If that makes sense.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
Gotta go Hawks. I'm hoping this is their last one and this just ends up as one of those blips in NFL history like the greatest show on turf or the Broncos.

I just don't think I can bring myself to cheer for Richard Sherman, Russell Wilson and Pete Carroll......

Although it might be better for the Montana and Walsh legacy. Certainly so.

I just can't listen to another year of these Seahawks fans. Lord have mercy..... Can you imagine? Look how arrogant they are after 1 Super Bowl win. Wow. Back to back. Oh my.

Agreed. To be honest, I could live with the Pats winning. Even if they pass up Walsh/Montana, at least they are a classy and well-run organization. Seattle is nothing but a bunch of arrogant loud mouths. Every time they interview one of their players after a game, they are yelling about how they are so great. Yeah, Wilson puts on his nice guy show, but the rest of these guys are A-holes.
the meteor
5>2. I'm pulling SEA
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Patriots and its not even really debatable for me. For one, I will never cheer for the Seahawks unless it presents a CLEAR advantage to ONLY the 49ers. 2nd, I don't really mind Brady/Bellichek/Patriots being in the potentially better than the Niners discussion. They won their championships and were/are a great team for a decade plus, they deserve the consideration. If we had just won our 6th in one of the 3 chances we had it really wouldn't matter at all. We had our chances and punked them away. If it comes down to having to hear Seattle's bandwagon fan base talk even more s**t vs. a great team/qb/coach getting their shine...I'll take the greatness.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
5>2. I'm pulling SEA

Dont make sense.
Originally posted by Antix:
Patriots and its not even really debatable for me. For one, I will never cheer for the Seahawks unless it presents a CLEAR advantage to ONLY the 49ers. 2nd, I don't really mind Brady/Bellichek/Patriots being in the potentially better than the Niners discussion. They won their championships and were/are a great team for a decade plus, they deserve the consideration. If we had just won our 6th in one of the 3 chances we had it really wouldn't matter at all. We had our chances and punked them away. If it comes down to having to hear Seattle's bandwagon fan base talk even more s**t vs. a great team/qb/coach getting their shine...I'll take the greatness.
Totally agree. Frankly, I think people are incredibly insecure when they worry about Brady surpassing Montana or another team having more Super Bowls than the 49ers. I don't care. I'm much more worried about seeing a hated rival win it all again.
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
5>2. I'm pulling SEA

Dont make sense.

Makes zero sense

f**k the Seahawks.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
f**k the Seahawks.
f***k the shehawks
What I really want to see is Gisele Bundchen stand alongside the midget.
Death to seattle

Nuke them in the name of the Lord
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Death to seattle

Nuke them in the name of the Lord

I dunno...I'm beginning to think God is a Hawks fan
Share 49ersWebzone