There are 182 users in the forums

Honest opinion on Seattle as a Niner fan this is Deja Vu

Shop 49ers game tickets
This is Deja Vu watching Seattle squeeze "another" victory facing guaranteed defeat. Watching Seattle (today with zero bias) I feel they are a solid team. However, they are not elite. I feel their coaching is solid, but this team gets the craziest lucky breaks that I have seen of any team. The biggest difference is that Seattle plays extremely "hard" for their head coach. If SF was in this position with coach Harbaugh we would definitely lose. I feel Balke, and York made the right decision to pick a man that our players will actually play hard for. We have the talent, and I feel we definitely will do what GB did today but, "finish the job." Seattle is literally a bunch of "OK" players that play verrrrry hard. I KNOW coach Tomsula will give us what we need to take the next step. Wilson Is what we thought he was, and our core is salivating seeing this game.
Seattle is more lucky than good
Except that time where we came back against the saints, falcons and almost the ravens.
Lolz at all these "Seattle" threads now popping up in ninertalk.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

+1
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

+1

+2
seahawks are more lucky than good
Seattle has an excellent defense and when wilsons is allowed to play backyard football he is one the best. However, when he is force to play within the pocket he is very mediocre IMO. However, skittles is the most important person on the team because when he is doing his thing wilson is allowed to be that backyard qb.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Well they're definitely a good team, but they've also had a lucky horseshoe wedged up their collective a** the past 2 seasons, almost unreal some of the bounces and breaks they get.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Jan 18, 2015 at 5:31 PM ]

Originally posted by Niners816:
Seattle has an excellent defense and when wilsons is allowed to play backyard football he is one the best. However, when he is force to play within the pocket he is very mediocre IMO. However, skittles is the most important person on the team because when he is doing his ng wilson is allowed to be that backyard qb.
Notice that he did absolutely nothing until overtime. His game-winning throw was great, but as usual in a close game there was no safety support deep. It was a relatively low-risk throw. When asked to shoulder the load he wasn't able to do it. Lynch is elite, but Wilson is not.

They are definitely good....but so goddam lucky lol
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Except that time where we came back against the saints, falcons and almost the ravens.

The games against the Saints and Falcons were never "certain defeats." We were in both games. Seattle wasn't even in this game until the 4th quarter.

Oh, and ALMOST doesn't matter.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

They are definitely good....but so goddam lucky lol

Great teams usually are. I knew they would come back. It is unreal some of the stuff they pull off. Unreal.
[ Edited by fropwns on Jan 18, 2015 at 5:51 PM ]
Im just gonna keep it super real, I'm jealous of the Seahawks, and you are too don't even lie to yourself!
Share 49ersWebzone