LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 387 users in the forums

Seattle....back in the Super Bow..............again.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49ersHOF:
Just makes me even more pissed off about the 49ers. The enemy is going to Super Bowls while we just go though the motions. I am embarrassed to be a 49er fan at this point. I don't see the 49ers getting that 6th Super Bowl anytime soon and it's getting to the point where my Sunday's may be free. We had a nice run and it hurts that the 49ers were to soft to win a Super Bowl with three (3) straight chances and 3 plays from the 2 in the Super Bowl.....

Seattle just made the 49ers entire organization look full retard today... 2 straight Super Bowl appearances.. Bunch of MEN on that team.

The trick is to root for the AFC champions. If that fails too, only then will I get very sad.

As annoying as I find the Seahawks, there is one teaching point that they've offered on their playoff runs. They play loose and hard, even when the chips are down. I hope Tomsula can do the same. I want to see the 49ers claw back, even when they're on the ropes, not clipboard throwing (Harbaugh) or a totally limp defense (Capers). Bludgeon that Seattle run defense! Bludgeon Sherman the one-armed man! Bludgeon Lynch (if not retired) because he'll do that to you! Bludgeon even if we're down! Bludgeon! Bludgeon! Bludgeon!
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
And is 0-5 against top 5 defenses. Point being Kaep gets s**t on and he's had tremendous playoff success.

Fair enough
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
whats the point of this thread?

To point out that are favorite team is at home, while are biggest rival is back in the Super Bowl. Seattle looks like a model franchise that knows what it is doing. The San Francisco 49ers look like a franchise in disarray. Moron Jed York and Sheep Trent Balkke...then they hire Jim Tomsula to complete the Three Stooges..

Russell Wison just showed all 49ers something Colin Kaepernick will never do... throw 4 INTs and then make the game winning throw from 35-40 yards out for the win. The moment Kaepernick makes a mistake he is mentally finished.

It's sad that since 1998 I have experienced 6 winning seasons ( 1998, 2000, 2001, 2011, 2012, 2013 ) I started watching every game in 1998... So I have watched a lot of CRAP football over the years. Tired of it at this point.

Like when he threw a pick 6 in the playoffs against GB on the second play of the game? He just gave up after that right?

Exactly.

Russell Wison just showed all 49ers something Colin Kaepernick will never do... throw 4 INTs and then make the game winning throw from 35-40 yards out for the win. The moment Kaepernick makes a mistake he is mentally finished.

You mean like throwing a pick 6 early in the game and then running roughshod over the Packers? Like that?

Kaepernick doesnt really have the option of letting his monster of a back and defense carry him all game while he s**ts the bed.

Wilson had 4 Ints in the game, and a passer rating of 0 in the first half. He is a good QB but has the incredible luxury of riding the best RB and D in the NFL for most of the game. They didnt need to score a single point on offense to have won the SB last year.

When Kaepernick went to the SB, his defense gave up 31 points.

Ladt year in the NFCCG, Kaepernick was THE offense.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 18, 2015 at 4:02 PM ]
That Bostick guy of the Packers just made Kyle Williams look good. He clearly shouldn't have been in the "hands team" on that on-side kick.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Just makes me even more pissed off about the 49ers. The enemy is going to Super Bowls while we just go though the motions. I am embarrassed to be a 49er fan at this point. I don't see the 49ers getting that 6th Super Bowl anytime soon and it's getting to the point where my Sunday's may be free. We had a nice run and it hurts that the 49ers were to soft to win a Super Bowl with three (3) straight chances and 3 plays from the 2 in the Super Bowl.....

Seattle just made the 49ers entire organization look full retard today... 2 straight Super Bowl appearances.. Bunch of MEN on that team.

The trick is to root for the AFC champions. If that fails too, only then will I get very sad.

As annoying as I find the Seahawks, there is one teaching point that they've offered on their playoff runs. They play loose and hard, even when the chips are down. I hope Tomsula can do the same. I want to see the 49ers claw back, even when they're on the ropes, not clipboard throwing (Harbaugh) or a totally limp defense (Capers). Bludgeon that Seattle run defense! Bludgeon Sherman the one-armed man! Bludgeon Lynch (if not retired) because he'll do that to you! Bludgeon even if we're down! Bludgeon! Bludgeon! Bludgeon!
And they run the s**t outta the ball! Lynch had 182 total yards. 152 rushing
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

You mean like throwing a pick 6 early in the game and then running roughshod over the Packers? Like that?

Kaepernick doesnt really have the option of letting his monster of a back and defense carry him all game while he s**ts the bed.

Wilson had 4 Ints in the game, and a passer rating of 0 in the first half. He is a good QB but has the incredible luxury of riding the best RB and D in the NFL for most of the game. They didnt need to score a single point on offense to have won the SB last year.

Nevermind the fact that Green Bay couldn't score a TD twice from the 1yd line
if we arent going to lock - please move to NFL thread

don't let the truth get in the way of the talk down about kap crew.
it didn't matter who won today. if wilson won it's why kap sucks
if rodgers won it would've been we need a pocket passer like rodgers.
he can't win even when he does.
Just love these self loathing threads . . .

Kaepernick doesnt really have the pption of letting his monster of a back and defense carry him all game while he s**ts the bed.

What did Kaepernick do in 2014? How many 4th points did Kaepernick score? How many 4th quarter comebacks?

Defense gave up 3 points? then score 32.....
Originally posted by RonMexico:
whats the point of this thread?

This.

?

All true points! I still say that SEA is the team to beat and Kap is the type of QB to do it. We just have to let him play his game! 5>2 so I have no problem with SEA winning it all again in grand fashion because this squarely puts the target on SEA backs and then we know who we build to beat right here in our very own division
Anyone trying to somehow s**t on Kap by comparing him to the luckiest QB in recorded history is being idiotic. Wilson played like absolute dogs**t but got bailed out by his defense (held GB down just enough to keep it close), his special teams (fake FG for TD and onside kick), and his running back going for 160 yards. Dude had a 0.0 passer rating at halftime and made one great throw all game to ostensibly win it even though he was terrible for 99% of the game. Any QB with a pulse could have won today with the way Green Bay served the game up on a platter in the second half.
Originally posted by Niner75:
That Bostick guy of the Packers just made Kyle Williams look good. He clearly shouldn't have been in the "hands team" on that on-side kick.

Kyle who?

Kyle Bostick?

As painful as that single play was, that collapse was a team effort. The GB offense and FG unit were the only ones ready to keep fighting.

Well, now I need to get hyped about how tonight's AFC winner will embarrass the Seahawks.
Share 49ersWebzone