LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

Seattle....back in the Super Bow..............again.

Shop 49ers game tickets
Just makes me even more pissed off about the 49ers. The enemy is going to Super Bowls while we just go though the motions. I am embarrassed to be a 49er fan at this point. I don't see the 49ers getting that 6th Super Bowl anytime soon and it's getting to the point where my Sunday's may be free. We had a nice run and it hurts that the 49ers were to soft to win a Super Bowl with three (3) straight chances and 3 plays from the 2 in the Super Bowl.....

Seattle just made the 49ers entire organization look full retard today... 2 straight Super Bowl appearances.. Bunch of MEN on that team.
whats the point of this thread?
worst fans in the nfl
i think we got that title by a long shot
Originally posted by 49ersHOF:
Just makes me even more pissed off about the 49ers. The enemy is going to Super Bowls while we just go though the motions. I am embarrassed to be a 49er fan at this point. I don't see the 49ers getting that 6th Super Bowl anytime soon and it's getting to the point where my Sunday's may be free. We had a nice run and it hurts that the 49ers were to soft to win a Super Bowl with three (3) straight chances and 3 plays from the 2 in the Super Bowl.....

Seattle just made the 49ers entire organization look full retard today... 2 straight Super Bowl appearances.. Bunch of MEN on that team.

Why are we ashamed the seacocks made the super bowl? Its the Packers how should be embarrassed
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Here's to another 8 years of futility...
Originally posted by shmuck:

Why are we ashamed the seacocks made the super bowl? Its the Packers how should be embarrassed

Yup. Yet Packers fan won't s**t on Rodgers like we do our QB.
I'm sick.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
No s**t, sherlock.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

To point out that are favorite team is at home, while are biggest rival is back in the Super Bowl. Seattle looks like a model franchise that knows what it is doing. The San Francisco 49ers look like a franchise in disarray. Moron Jed York and Sheep Trent Balkke...then they hire Jim Tomsula to complete the Three Stooges..

Russell Wison just showed all 49ers something Colin Kaepernick will never do... throw 4 INTs and then make the game winning throw from 35-40 yards out for the win. The moment Kaepernick makes a mistake he is mentally finished.

It's sad that since 1998 I have experienced 6 winning seasons ( 1998, 2000, 2001, 2011, 2012, 2013 ) I started watching every game in 1998... So I have watched a lot of CRAP football over the years. Tired of it at this point.

Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Well he is the best QB in the league, a cuter HOFer, and future league MVP
Originally posted by Jcool:

Lock? Because you disagree with the topic? Has to be all positive 49ers info? Not surprising. No wonder they call us 40 whiner fans.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

To point out that are favorite team is at home, while are biggest rival is back in the Super Bowl. Seattle looks like a model franchise that knows what it is doing. The San Francisco 49ers look like a franchise in disarray. Moron Jed York and Sheep Trent Balkke...then they hire Jim Tomsula to complete the Three Stooges..

Russell Wison just showed all 49ers something Colin Kaepernick will never do... throw 4 INTs and then make the game winning throw from 35-40 yards out for the win. The moment Kaepernick makes a mistake he is mentally finished.

It's sad that since 1998 I have experienced 6 winning seasons ( 1998, 2000, 2001, 2011, 2012, 2013 ) I started watching every game in 1998... So I have watched a lot of CRAP football over the years. Tired of it at this point.

Like when he threw a pick 6 in the playoffs against GB on the second play of the game? He just gave up after that right?
Good for them
Originally posted by shmuck:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:

Well he is the best QB in the league, a cuter HOFer, and future league MVP

And is 0-5 against top 5 defenses. Point being Kaep gets s**t on and he's had tremendous playoff success.
Share 49ersWebzone