There are 244 users in the forums

******* NFC/AFC Championship Playoffs GAMEDAY THREAD ********

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by Antix:
Originally posted by PA49ersfan:
Originally posted by VA9erfan:
What a $#!t year for football.... Niners average, lose the HC and about all the staff, hire a doofus for HC, and now Seattle and New England in the damn Super Bowl!

Can it get ANY worse?

for football and being a Niner fan.. No.

No...it will get worse when Wilson throws for 400 yards and 4 TDs in the SB and blast the Pats 50-7.

in my defense, i wrote that assuming seachichens winning super bowl.

It will get worse next year when the shehawks threepeat at Levi's

You know ol Pete will use that as motivation for a three Pete. Let's do it on the 9ers home field.
Packers ouch. Outplayed Seattle the majority of the game and the last five minutes they crumble.
[ Edited by SFrush on Jan 18, 2015 at 7:33 PM ]
Why the hell did that guy from the Packers go down after the INT?
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by trevorontario:
Rather see Brady win four than the Seahawks get their second

no doubt...

Same here if by some he is regards Now as the Greatest QB of all time by winning vs Seattle ill gladly accept that over those piece of s#it birds winning back to back tittles. No love whatsoever for Seattle.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Why the hell did that guy from the Packers go down after the INT?

That what I said, he should have ran it for a good field goal position
The Pack just have to kicking themselves for losing in Seattle...but give the 'Hawks credit, they made the plays when they absolutely had to.

Pats will be a very worthy opponent...they really manhandled an outgunned Colts team. Brady's nowhere ready to pass the torch yet.
Man...Seattle has to be one of the luckiest (and dirtiest) teams I've seen lately. Just a few observations...

1) On one of Rodgers' picks, one of the Seattle D-lineman was clearly off sides so Aaron thought he had a free play. No call.
2) The Seattle OLmen hold on virtually every play. It is ridiculous. No calls.
3) The Seattle secondary should be called for illegal contact downfield constantly. I saw at least 3 plays that should have been called but weren't. No calls.
4) Seattle is also one of, if not the dirtiest teams in the league. They are constantly throwing cheap shots after the whistle. OL Sweezy (or should I say Sleezy) provided yet another cheap shot today (and he was the one who cost Niner DL Ian Williams all of last season), trying to injure GB LB Mathews after a sack of Wilson. That pr*ck should be suspended for a year or more for his "play"...
5) Seattle does more trash talking (AKA taunting) than any other team and they f*cking never get called for it...

If it weren't obvious, I'm sick and tired of the officials giving that dirty team a pass on so many plays... GB really had a great chance to shut that team up and they just p*ssed it away. I hope NE just kicks the crap out of them. Go Brady!
[ Edited by nw9erfan on Jan 18, 2015 at 8:53 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
lol what?

Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel
RT @bkravitz A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night. More to come.
Originally posted by Jcool:
lol what?

Dan Wetzel ‏@DanWetzel
RT @bkravitz A league source tells me the NFL is investigating the possibility the Patriots deflated footballs Sunday night. More to come.

Kraft had connections so it will be dismissed by Goodell and co
Originally posted by Jcool:
Game ConTROLL ‏@RobMcNOLE

Dearest Martha,

Again outflanked by Gen Revis. All is lost. Sell the farm and marry another.

Yours,

Gen A Luck

That was so great. Genius!

Originally posted by the_dynasty:
can someone explain why people crap on mike mccarthy on last few drives ?

seattle got ball back with less than 4 minutes and trailing by 12 pts and I think two TOs left. they had to score extremely quickly (considering that the pass offense was shutdown before a daunting task), had to convert an onside kick, AND SCORE AGAIN.

that looked like an absolutely impossible task seattle pulled out of their a$$ to win. it was absolutely right decision by GB not to throw the ball on 3rd and long and run it, as well as the clock

if anything packers shouldve been MORE conservative.
This is soo wrong it's funny!
Conservative is why the packers didn't pass on 3rd down and milk more clock out
Conservative is why Burnet took a knee after the INT, when he had a decent chance at returning it deep into Seahawks territory.

The only time they should of been more conservative was the fake FG! Who didn't think that it was going to be a fake?
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
It will get worse next year when the shehawks threepeat at Levi's

You think they are a lock against the Patriots? If I was a hawk fan I would not be feeling to good about my chances after the performance yesterday, and the follow up performance by the Pats.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Green Bay doing their best 49ers impression in Seattle.

Yes
Share 49ersWebzone