LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

******* NFC/AFC Championship Playoffs GAMEDAY THREAD ********

Shop 49ers game tickets

GO COLTS AND GO PACKERS!
High winds In Seattle. This makes the game more unpredictable. You would think this helps Seattle but with the wind strange things might happen. I think this is a worry for Seattle because the wind is the one thing they can't control in the game.
Originally posted by trooper49:
High winds In Seattle. This makes the game more unpredictable. You would think this helps Seattle but with the wind strange things might happen. I think this is a worry for Seattle because the wind is the one thing they can't control in the game.

Seadderal can run the ball a ton if needed. They're actually the versatile offense the Niners aspire to be.
Go Pack Go......
Is there a day it's not raining in Seattle?
Originally posted by Eli_23:
GO COLTS AND GO PACKERS!

• Jcool
  • Veteran
hahaha

Is Seattle going to be lucky and not have any significant injuries like always? Is maxwell in or out? Seattle has no depth at cb but of course it probably won't matter much bc I bet maxwell plays. If he is out I think gb wins

Originally posted by elguapo:
Is Seattle going to be lucky and not have any significant injuries like always? Is maxwell in or out? Seattle has no depth at cb but of course it probably won't matter much bc I bet maxwell plays. If he is out I think gb wins

They will just shoot him up anyway. Maxwell will play. Bigger question is whether or not Cam will get another shot in his arm this week and come out superrobowarrior like he did last week. Dude wasn't running, he was leaping buildings in a single bounce.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by elguapo:

They will just shoot him up anyway. Maxwell will play. Bigger question is whether or not Cam will get another shot in his arm this week and come out superrobowarrior like he did last week. Dude wasn't running, he was leaping buildings in a single bounce.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
that's awesome.
Originally posted by Jcool:
hahaha

Guess they don't even need to play the game. ESPN is quite presumptious.
Originally posted by trooper49:

Remember that 2006 game in Seattle on a super windy Thursday night? I missed the game as I was on a flight to Japan but was able to watch a recording a few days later.

Alex Smith pwned the Hawks in the 4th quarter. The look on Tatapu's face when Alex pwned him with the naked bootleg was priceless.
Share 49ersWebzone