There are 206 users in the forums

Greg Roman signs with bills

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by crabman82:
went to a bills forum, they have no clue what they're in for.

are they happy about the change and new faces?

some see him for the fraud that he is. most of them are just acting like its kap and how he cant pass.
some see him for the fraud that he is. most of them are just acting like its kap and how he cant pass.

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?506159-Roman-Officially-OC/page5

Roman is the innovative offensive mind that we thought we got with Hackett, only he's actually proven it in the NFL.

You can look at number and rankings all you want...but the guy is a proven winner both in College and in the NFL. He made Kaepernick serviceable. Here's to hoping he can do the same for EJ.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 12, 2015 at 11:06 AM ]
As much as I hate Roman - This could be a perfect fit for him

-Build a strong running game
-Create an efficient passing game (e.g. Alex Smith). Not too many yards/points but will limit the turnovers and let the Bills D do work

He won't be spectacular by any means, but he won't be the piece of s**t we know him as
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

i went to super bowl nation and some of the fans are now wanting ck, lupati and vernon davis to join roman. they then blamed the niners issues on injuries. they must have missed the fact we scored four points a game in the second half of games this year which had nothing to do with all of the injuries we had, which mostly were on the defensive side.
Roman in the interview:
1. Harbaugh wanted the convoluted play call process. I'll get plays in to the QB in less than 5 seconds
2. Kap sucks
3. My run designs are better than anyone
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

-Create an efficient passing game (e.g. Alex Smith). Not too many yards/points but will limit the turnovers and let the Bills D do work

He won't be spectacular by any means, but he won't be the piece of s**t we know him as
you are giving him to much credit, he would f**k up a wet dream.. you know damn well, once he does do something nice , he can not resist the urge to play god. maybe rex would actually slap him , unlike jh, if he tries that out there,, oh well, their problem, not ours

i went to super bowl nation and some of the fans are now wanting ck, lupati and vernon davis to join roman. they then blamed the niners issues on injuries. they must have missed the fact we scored four points a game in the second half of games this year which had nothing to do with all of the injuries we had, which mostly were on the defensive side.

not to mention most of the injuries we had came on D. yes some guys like kilgore and the davis' missed time. but it wasnt nearly as many as the D.

you are giving him to much credit, he would f**k up a wet dream.. you know damn well, once he does do something nice , he can not resist the urge to play god. maybe rex would actually slap him , unlike jh, if he tries that out there,, oh well, their problem, not ours

I have no idea what your sentence means. But I do not think I'm giving him too much credit. Roman has been the scapegoat of our offensive troubles, and obviously isn't great by any means. But he is proven that he can utilize TE's RB's and the Oline in good ways, which exactly what the Bills need since they don't have a legit passer. He will also simplify the passing offense, to make sure turnovers are limited, and let Ryan's D do most the work

I am not saying they are a playoff team, I just think that he gets heavily criticized based on our feelings of what he did in the SB and this year.

To be fair to Roman, it's not like he's had Tom Brady or Peyton Manning to work with over his years (like MacDaniels/Gase). Good luck to Roman and although it didn't work out in the end with the 49ers I think the Bills might just be a great fit for him.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Jan 12, 2015 at 11:50 AM ]
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Roman is the innovative offensive mind that we thought we got with Hackett, only he's actually proven it in the NFL.

You can look at number and rankings all you want...but the guy is a proven winner both in College and in the NFL. He made Kaepernick serviceable. Here's to hoping he can do the same for EJ.

Dude, reading that thread is down right depressing. They don't even see it coming. We'll have to keep a lookout for their "fire greg roman" thread mid next season.
[ Edited by Geeked on Jan 12, 2015 at 11:55 AM ]

• Baldie
  • Veteran

He has the talent in Buffalo to do it. I will not be surprised if he's successful with the bills.
[ Edited by Baldie on Jan 12, 2015 at 12:03 PM ]
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

RT @Boobie24Dixon: Roman is coming Yes time to pull my big boy pads back out #GroundNPound I love it > From ex-49ers RB Anthony Dixon.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

RT @Boobie24Dixon: Roman is coming Yes time to pull my big boy pads back out #GroundNPound I love it > From ex-49ers RB Anthony Dixon.

Whomever the starting RB will be next season....he'll be solid in fantasy, not that FJax wasn't already though.
Loved this post:

"love it!!! we will see a upgrade in the OL and he loves TEs that we are overlooking for years!!!!"

Guess he didn't hear about our O-line and use of TEs this year.

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Geeked:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Dude, reading that thread is down right depressing. They don't even see it coming. We'll have to keep a lookout for their "fire greg roman" thread mid next season.
maybe a bills fan will post,,, " can we send him back to the niners for a bag of cheetos?"
Share 49ersWebzone