LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 186 users in the forums

Which Super Bowl do you wanna see NOW?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which Super Bowl do you wanna see NOW?

I'd like to see the Seahawks get blown out by the colts
Colts vs seacocks and Andrew Luck scores 3 TDs on Richard Sherman while taking the Lombardi!
For the NFL fan the situation with the four remaining QB's is intriguing. Each QB had an opportunity to obtain the crowning achievement of their career.

With Russel Wilson, winning back to back Super Bowls in only his third year as a player is remarkable. SEA is such an overwhelming favorite, that accomplishment will not really be felt till later. No one will be surprised if SEA wins it.

For Rodgers to go into SEA with a gimp leg and slay the Goliath and then defeat Brady(if they beat Colts) in the Super Bowl, would be an incredible feat.

For Brady, at his age and even with his previous Super Bowls, to defeat the mighty Seahawks with his arm and with absolutely no running game, would be his crowning achievement.

And Luck, to go thru Brady and then the Seahawks would cement him as a legendary QB, even at his young age.

That being said, I'm pretty certain that the Seahawks will spoil all the fun by just crushing everybody.
Originally posted by trooper49:
For the NFL fan the situation with the four remaining QB's is intriguing. Each QB had an opportunity to obtain the crowning achievement of their career.

With Russel Wilson, winning back to back Super Bowls in only his third year as a player is remarkable. SEA is such an overwhelming favorite, that accomplishment will not really be felt till later. No one will be surprised if SEA wins it.

For Rodgers to go into SEA with a gimp leg and slay the Goliath and then defeat Brady(if they beat Colts) in the Super Bowl, would be an incredible feat.

For Brady, at his age and even with his previous Super Bowls, to defeat the mighty Seahawks with his arm and with absolutely no running game, would be his crowning achievement.

And Luck, to go thru Brady and then the Seahawks would cement him as a legendary QB, even at his young age.

That being said, I'm pretty certain that the Seahawks will spoil all the fun by just crushing everybody.

It really looks like they are peaking at the right time.
Patriots & Seahawks in the " You Mad Bro" Super Bowl.
like most other people, i want colts/packers because i have no problem with either team. however I'm pretty sure it'll be the opposite. The combined point differential from both championship games might go over 100.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

would like to see colts/ve seahawks,cant stand Belicheat but I think it will be seahawks and cheatriots which will be fine cause the cheatriots will lose for the third time after belicheat has been caught cheating.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:

Don't think Brady doesn't remember that.

meh he kinda started it. that was a game where NE was winning and brady threw for like 400 yards, and when they were up said to one of the seattle defenders "come see me after the game" or some s**t. well seattle came back and won and sherman did the u mad bro thing. he can be mad but leats not act like tom brady isnt a trash talker out there too.
Originally posted by crabman82:

meh he kinda started it. that was a game where NE was winning and brady threw for like 400 yards, and when they were up said to one of the seattle defenders "come see me after the game" or some s**t. well seattle came back and won and sherman did the u mad bro thing. he can be mad but leats not act like tom brady isnt a trash talker out there too.

Dunno about that according to this article: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/brady-sherman-kind-guy-article-1.1585661

After the game, Sherman — who admitted to talking smack to Brady all game — tweeted a photo of himself jawing at Brady, with the words "U MAD BRO?" written on the image.

"I kept saying I'm going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.' That was when they were winning," Sherman told the Tacoma News Tribune after that game. "He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game."

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Dunno about that according to this article: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/brady-sherman-kind-guy-article-1.1585661

After the game, Sherman — who admitted to talking smack to Brady all game — tweeted a photo of himself jawing at Brady, with the words "U MAD BRO?" written on the image.

"I kept saying I'm going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to (Brady): 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.' That was when they were winning," Sherman told the Tacoma News Tribune after that game. "He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game."

guess we'll never really know the whole story who started it.I have to laugh at brady how he says -who are you,see me after the game,then when he comes and sees him like he asks,he wont even talk to him.was great to see that a hole manning get humiliated,cant wait to see same happen to Brady and Beli-cheat.lol.
Anything can happen, but I want NE to win so it'll be a decent SB. I think Seattle would steamroll the Colts.
Share 49ersWebzone