There are 285 users in the forums

Which Super Bowl do you wanna see NOW?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which Super Bowl do you wanna see NOW?

Colts Packers

Colts win
Originally posted by Kolohe:
It's gonna be Seahawks vs. Patriots.

No way Green Bay wins in Seattle, no freaking way. Plus Green Bay's defense sucks!!!

I hope you are wrong. I'm hoping for the complete opposite, Colts vs Packers. I don't know if I can take another offseason of Seacawk fans aka the obnoxious 12s and how they are going to go on next season as the first team to 3-peat.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by E-49er:

No way Green Bay wins in Seattle, no freaking way. Plus Green Bay's defense sucks!!!

I hope you are wrong. I'm hoping for the complete opposite, Colts vs Packers. I don't know if I can take another offseason of Seacawk fans aka the obnoxious 12s and how they are going to go on next season as the first team to 3-peat.

Trust me bro, I hope I am wrong, if I ever wanted to be proven wrong it would be this time. BUT, GB's receivers are soft they don't match up well with Seattle's secondary, actually the same can be said just about almost every group of wide receivers in the NFL. I'd also would love to see Aaron Rodgers get another ring.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
seatte and the pats. the packers will have the same issues with wilson than they have had with our quarterback in the last two years, i am not a seattle fan but i hate green bay, i hate how the media slobbers over aaron rodgers and i hope the seahawks hurt him and put him out of the game
I am basically assuming Seattle beats Green Bay, so in this case I hope it is the Patriots because I think they are the only ones who have a shot to beat Seattle. Brady with 4 rings does not make me happy, but it would be a lot better than the Seawhawks repeating!!
Pats fans are already calling Brady the GOAT and assume he's getting that 4th ring. What a bunch of tools. I hope Indy destroys them and then beat the Packers in the Super Bowl.
Id like to see Packers/Colts, with the Colts winning. But, it WILL be Seahawks/Pats with the Seahawks winning.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
I am basically assuming Seattle beats Green Bay, so in this case I hope it is the Patriots because I think they are the only ones who have a shot to beat Seattle. Brady with 4 rings does not make me happy, but it would be a lot better than the Seawhawks repeating!!

I think the same dilemma exists with most 49ers fans. Seattle will beat GB, NE will beat Colts.

Seattle's defense > NE offense
Seattle's offense > NE defense

Belichick will have some tricks or what not, and the game could be a bit closer than last year, but Seattle is too good on defense at this point to let the score get past 20 or so points.
Originally posted by 49ersking:

I think the same dilemma exists with most 49ers fans. Seattle will beat GB, NE will beat Colts.

Belichick will have some tricks or what not, and the game could be a bit closer than last year, but Seattle is too good on defense at this point to let the score get past 20 or so points.

And it seems Pete Caroll has a score to settle with Kraft:

Carroll was hired for the next season by the San Francisco 49ers, where he served as defensive coordinator for the following two seasons (1995–96). His return to success as the defensive coordinator led to his hiring as the head coach of the New England Patriots in 1997, replacing coach Bill Parcells, who had resigned after disputes with the team's ownership. His 1997 Patriots team won the AFC East division title, but his subsequent two teams did not fare as well—losing in the wild card playoff round in 1998, and missing the playoffs after a late-season slide in 1999—and he was fired after the 1999 season. Patriots owner Robert Kraft said firing Carroll was one of the toughest decisions he has had to make since buying the team, stating "A lot of things were going on that made it difficult for him to stay, some of which were out of his control.
Originally posted by E-49er:

Trust me bro, I hope I am wrong, if I ever wanted to be proven wrong it would be this time. BUT, GB's receivers are soft they don't match up well with Seattle's secondary, actually the same can be said just about almost every group of wide receivers in the NFL. I'd also would love to see Aaron Rodgers get another ring.

I think Cobb can match up with them. Unlike week one where the Pack relied heavily on Jordy Nelson, they have shown confidence in Adams who is playing well. The running game rounds out a great offense vs a great defense. I think the Seahawks win a close one against a gritty Rodgers led team. Dude showed a lot of heart on Sunday

seahawks-colts would be entertaining. ty hilton gave the hawks fits when they played in 2013.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:
Originally posted by 49ersking:

And it seems Pete Caroll has a score to settle with Kraft:

Carroll was hired for the next season by the San Francisco 49ers, where he served as defensive coordinator for the following two seasons (1995–96). His return to success as the defensive coordinator led to his hiring as the head coach of the New England Patriots in 1997, replacing coach Bill Parcells, who had resigned after disputes with the team's ownership. His 1997 Patriots team won the AFC East division title, but his subsequent two teams did not fare as well—losing in the wild card playoff round in 1998, and missing the playoffs after a late-season slide in 1999—and he was fired after the 1999 season. Patriots owner Robert Kraft said firing Carroll was one of the toughest decisions he has had to make since buying the team, stating "A lot of things were going on that made it difficult for him to stay, some of which were out of his control.

whats the score to settle? he took over a pats team that had just been to a super bowl and lost, then in his 3 years could never get them back, and the coach who replaced him won 3 super bowls there.
SEA is going to try to pound Rodgers right from the go. I think it's likely he doesn't finish the game. Rodgers only hope is to hand the ball more often to Lacy. Lacy must have a big game. Rodgers won't survive on his own.
Originally posted by trooper49:
SEA is going to try to pound Rodgers right from the go. I think it's likely he doesn't finish the game. Rodgers only hope is to hand the ball more often to Lacy. Lacy must have a big game. Rodgers won't survive on his own.

Honestly the Rodgers leg thing is what adds more intrigue. What if he could pull it off? How cool would that be? Anyhow, I'm with you there the Seahawks have a dirty defensive front so you can expect them to be going after the legs. The Seahawks have to be the heavy favorites.
[ Edited by bzborow1 on Jan 12, 2015 at 1:00 PM ]
Originally posted by bzborow1:
Originally posted by trooper49:

Honestly the Rodgers leg thing is what adds more intrigue. What if he could pull it off? How cool would that be? Anyhow, I'm with you there the Seahawks have a dirty defensive front so you can expect them to be going after the legs. The Seahawks have to be the heavy favorites.

If Rodgers could pull it off with a gimp leg it would be legendary. A Hollywood moment!
Share 49ersWebzone