LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Will Richard Sherman shutdown the Madden Curse

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by stimpy:
Curse already been shut down. Sherman stayed healthy, team is #1 seed, Pro Bowl, AP 1st team All Pro, new rule emphasis didn't expose anything.

That remains to be seen.

just got hurt

superbowl losses hurt the worst

The only positive thought I had during GB's meltdown was that Lacy might run over Sherman once or twice.
Rumors of turmoil from media source because of Lynch not getting the ball seeming personal.

Now ,Seattles' coordinators are out of there next year for higher paying jobs or HC spots!

*CUE THE OCEANS ELEVEN THEME SONG!*
The curse lives! Sherman torn ligaments.

Funny. I didn't know vagina's had elbows.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Define the Madden Curse

Because to my knowledge it was these things:

- Season/Career ending injury
- Really poor season following cover individually and/or as a team

- Season/Career ending injury - Sherman started and played every game, yes he got injured, but so far it doesn't seem career ending and again he played the entire SB.
- Really poor season following cover individually and/or as a team - Individually Sherman got probowl and all-pro, Team made it to the SB and were 20 seconds from a repeat until they crapped on themselves. Bummer, but still first team in like 8 years to win a SB and win a playoff game, and the first team in like what 10 years to make it back to the SB?

Like I posted since the announcement was made. Outside of the Hawks repeating, Sherman having another all-pro year with no injuries whatsoever. People will be pointing to Madden Curse.
Originally posted by zaghawk:

Define the Madden Curse

- Season/Career ending injury - Sherman started and played every game, yes he got injured, but so far it doesn't seem career ending and again he played the entire SB.
- Really poor season following cover individually and/or as a team - Individually Sherman got probowl and all-pro, Team made it to the SB and were 20 seconds from a repeat until they crapped on themselves. Bummer, but still first team in like 8 years to win a SB and win a playoff game, and the first team in like what 10 years to make it back to the SB?

Like I posted since the announcement was made. Outside of the Hawks repeating, Sherman having another all-pro year with no injuries whatsoever. People will be pointing to Madden Curse.
BEST CURSE EVER

Define the Madden Curse

Uhhh....how's about,

"DUMBEST

PLAYCALL

EVER IN A SUPER BOWL?"
Madden Simulation predicted the score correctly this game

Define the Madden Curse

Madden curse = you suffer a serious injury during the season which you are on cover.

Sherman was seriously hurt the year which he was on the cover.

So, the curse lives. You way over complicated it.

Define the Madden Curse

the madden curse is sort of old by now, it's a little more creative than it used to be. It's funny because Sherman wanted all the LOB on the cover, and they were almost all playing through injuries and one of them got his arm broken. Well the injuries aren't funny, but you know what I mean.
Madden curse is still alive just came at the last second. SHermaphrodite needs Tommy John surgery. If that puts a baseball pitcher out for a whole season which is two months longer than football season, how long do you think Sherman will be out? Only partial 2015 season or possibly the entire year.
Madden curse is still alive just came at the last second. SHermaphrodite needs Tommy John surgery. If that puts a baseball pitcher out for a whole season which is two months longer than football season, how long do you think Sherman will be out? Only partial 2015 season or possibly the entire year.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

He will play next season but he will never be able to jam at the line the same.
No.

Seahawks official thread now please.
Share 49ersWebzone