LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

Will Richard Sherman shutdown the Madden Curse

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
It wouldn't surprise me if some type of cheating allegation or drug abuse charges come out later after the fact. Some suss ass chit is going on over there;

Sherman adderall
Pete notoriously known for cheating
Kam knowing Carolinas' snap count doing some top overall pick Superman athletic madden glitch jumps to block field goals
Lynchs' weird ass behavior

That team is suspect and will get caught .

That will be a sweet day. Can't wait for the demise of that team.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
It wouldn't surprise me if some type of cheating allegation or drug abuse charges come out later after the fact. Some suss ass chit is going on over there;

Sherman adderall
Kam knowing Carolinas' snap count doing some top overall pick Superman athletic madden glitch jumps to block field goals

Even guys like Baldwin, Earl Thomas and Golden Tate when he was there have these have these overly aggressive roid rage moments when they are playing.
It's called intensity, and all great defensive (and offensive) players have it.
[ Edited by Mojambo on Jan 11, 2015 at 2:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Mojambo:
It's called intensity, and all great defensive (and offensive) players have it.

No, he's just a douchebag
Originally posted by villain71:
So its a bannable offense now to actually praise an opponent? Damn... how low can we get if that's the case. Some of you guys need some class. 49ers is about class y'know.

I never have not given the Seahawks their props. But, I don't go on Seahawks forums and pretend I'm a Hawk fan and then talk sh-- bout the Seahawks. He's banned so obviously, I wasn't the only one who had issues with the guy. Be a troll all you want, just be an honest troll..lol.
[ Edited by Black24Razor on Jan 11, 2015 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by JoRo:
Calvin Johnson already killed it.

This unfortunately
Originally posted by jimrat:

Sherman adderall

Even guys like Baldwin, Earl Thomas and Golden Tate when he was there have these have these overly aggressive roid rage moments when they are playing.

Look at Earl Thomas when they zoom in and tell me that his gaze doesn't look like someone hopped up on Coke
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Sherman adderall

That will be a sweet day. Can't wait for the demise of that team.

Won't matter. Pete the Cheat will be sitting pretty with 2 rings while SEA, the franchise, suffers.
Character assassination borne of frustration from losing.

Sherman adderall

not to mention golden tate getting russells wife when he was gone.......

As others have said Calvin Johnson pretty much killed it.

But it also depends on what is YOUR definition of the Madden Curse. Ruin the players overall season? year? career? Ruin the team's overall season?

Because there are some that will say Calvin Johnson killed it by breaking all the records that year, BUT some will still argue the team played poorly and missed playoffs so the curse is still in effect.

As for this year, well I think it's safe to say for the Regular season the Madden curse did not apply unless you want to point at all the injuries (not Sherman obviously) that the Seahawks sustained, BUT the Seahawks still managed the #1 seed in the NFC. Post season Hawks managed to be the first SB winning team in 8 years to win a playoff game the following year, so I'm sure if they were one and done, some folks would have said "SEE SEE Madden Curse". For my sake I think the Madden curse did not happen for the Hawks and Sherman this year (thankfully), but I'm sure there will be those who will say the curse will still be in effect if these things don't happen: Seahawks repeat, Sherman makes it through the entire SB unlike last year AND wins SB MVP. I guess it just depends on your definition of "the madden curse"
roiderhawks!
Originally posted by zaghawk:
As others have said Calvin Johnson pretty much killed it.

But it also depends on what is YOUR definition of the Madden Curse. Ruin the players overall season? year? career? Ruin the team's overall season?

Because there are some that will say Calvin Johnson killed it by breaking all the records that year, BUT some will still argue the team played poorly and missed playoffs so the curse is still in effect.

As for this year, well I think it's safe to say for the Regular season the Madden curse did not apply unless you want to point at all the injuries (not Sherman obviously) that the Seahawks sustained, BUT the Seahawks still managed the #1 seed in the NFC. Post season Hawks managed to be the first SB winning team in 8 years to win a playoff game the following year, so I'm sure if they were one and done, some folks would have said "SEE SEE Madden Curse". For my sake I think the Madden curse did not happen for the Hawks and Sherman this year (thankfully), but I'm sure there will be those who will say the curse will still be in effect if these things don't happen: Seahawks repeat, Sherman makes it through the entire SB unlike last year AND wins SB MVP. I guess it just depends on your definition of "the madden curse"

Seahawk injuries were nothing compared to other teams and all their major players were healthy toward the end of their season. No catastrophic injuries to Hawks like many teams had.
Then there is the ," defensive players do not get the madden curse," theory BUT I do remember Palomalo getting his leg broken. Didn't Calvin get injured as well?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by stimpy:
Curse already been shut down. Sherman stayed healthy, team is #1 seed, Pro Bowl, AP 1st team All Pro, new rule emphasis didn't expose anything.

That remains to be seen.

just got hurt

superbowl losses hurt the worst
Share 49ersWebzone