LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 290 users in the forums

With 8 teams left, what Superbowl do you want?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Packers vs NE

ABSS = Anyone But Seattle Seahawks

Bolded+
I'd like to see Luck take the next step and become the next great NFL QB.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by niners9:
Anyone but Seattle or Dallas vs whoever. I just don't want the Seahawks or Cowboys to win.

what about gb, you comfy with them gaining a 5th sb?

Pick your poison. Between Seattle, Dallas, or GB( one of them is going to be in the Super Bowl. Panthers have no chance), I'd prefer GB. At least they have some class.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
You and Me Think alike!!! I am rooting so Hard against the Cowgirls/Packers/Patriots/Seachickens. Anyone else I wont mind but please Football Gods don't do this to us after the season You Gave us Football Gods!!
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
So Panthers vs Ravens/Colts it is!

As long as I get to see one of these again:
Luck vs Cam
Well I know there's two teams I don't want. As long as they're out idgaf.
Colts vs. Denver Manning is Manning, but something in Denver hasnt looked right all season. I'm sure the bye helped, but I think Luck shows us he is the next great QB and Indy wins tomorrow.

Panthers vs. Seattle. Anyone betting on Carolina needs some serious help. I would love to see one of the biggest upsets in recent memory, but this is going to be a slaughter. Dont let your kids watch.

Cowboys vs. Packers. Its Rodgers, its Lambeau (I dont care about the calf) The cowboys have been playing well, but not good enough. GB by a few scores, if Romo plays like the Romo we all know in the playoffs, GB by alot of scores.

Ravens vs. Patriots. Its hard to not like BB and Brady in the playoffs, with a bye. Weather may be an issue, I'm just not sold on NE having a letdown at home.

So that gives us:

IND vs NE. As much as I like Luck, and think is may be the guy for the next 10 years. I dont see how they get past NE in the championship game. Maybe if TY plays lights out, but NE to the SB.

GB vs SEA. The cawks arent invincible at home this year, Rodgers is playing out of his mind. With the addition of Lacy, I think they can put up enough points to take Lynch out of the game. GB

So thats GB NE for the SB. I like and respect both teams, both QB's. GB has a softer D while they have a better ground game. So I'm going Packers 27 NE 17.

Just my two cents.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
i'm surprised so many would rather see seattle win than dallas. i get the dallas hate, i'm no fan of them either, but the rivalry is and has been dead for 20 years. i can handle them getting a 6th. seeing a divisional rival and new most hated team among our fan base win back to back titles? no thanks. all we would hear is 2 things, are they the greatest team of all time? and can they go for the 3 peat?

I totaly agree with you. Can you imagine the s**t talking if they repeat? My god
But the hate for Jerry is very strong with a lot of us older 49er fans. Me included. But cheatattle is #1 on my "hate" list.

The difference, for me, is that we only see Seattle fans talking trash on the Internet. There aren't many here in Northern CA. Dallas fans, however, are all over California for some reason. They show up at OUR stadium more than they do at their own stadium when we play them. I'd rather just skip a Seattle fan's comment on the Internet than have to deal with a fake ass Cowboys fan in real life.

I don't want either team winning a damn thing, though.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
i'm surprised so many would rather see seattle win than dallas. i get the dallas hate, i'm no fan of them either, but the rivalry is and has been dead for 20 years. i can handle them getting a 6th. seeing a divisional rival and new most hated team among our fan base win back to back titles? no thanks. all we would hear is 2 things, are they the greatest team of all time? and can they go for the 3 peat?

I totaly agree with you. Can you imagine the s**t talking if they repeat? My god
But the hate for Jerry is very strong with a lot of us older 49er fans. Me included. But cheatattle is #1 on my "hate" list.

The difference, for me, is that we only see Seattle fans talking trash on the Internet. There aren't many here in Northern CA. Dallas fans, however, are all over California for some reason. They show up at OUR stadium more than they do at their own stadium when we play them. I'd rather just skip a Seattle fan's comment on the Internet than have to deal with a fake ass Cowboys fan in real life.

I don't want either team winning a damn thing, though.

I was at the overtime loss in 2011. f**king brutal. I closed my eyes as they kicked the winning FG, thought I was in Texas. That sucked. Espically after our defense kicked Romo's f**king ass.
The PL was a joke and polly 60/40 in the stadium.
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Jan 11, 2015 at 4:34 PM ]
Originally posted by trooper49:
If the Seahawks win it this year. Exactly .00000000146873 seconds after the game ends, the Seahawk 3-peat chant will begin.

They won't even have to, the media will do it for them. Think about our own before the end of the 55-10 waxing of Denver, then the media talking non-stop about it even in the offseason. Then think about it with the technology of today. It will be a suck fest of epic proportions.

But honestly.. I would rather them make it than GB. I deal with Hags fans all the time and they are actually fairly harmless, but the Packer fans, even today with a hobbled Rodgers are insufferable. They are either coming out of the woodwork or living here, but they are talking a load of crap. It's like they think it is owed to them. Still say Pats over Hags.

Gonna be a Colts vs Seahawks SB
Share 49ersWebzone