LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

can we all agree on

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Empire49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
they're gonna gets stomped. I don't get the sudden belief by everyone in this piece of s**t team. Only reason they're in the playoffs is because of their s**tty division. Oh they beat the cards? Big fkn deal. Cards starting the waterboy at QB.

This 100%. The Panthers are gonna get smacked up. They have no business being in the playoffs just like Seattle had no business when they were 7-9. I don't care if both of those teams won a game in the playoffs, neither of them deserve(d) to be there.

if you win your division you deserve to be there. otherwise whats the point of divisions? might aswell just get rid of them and have 2 conferences and take the top 6 or 7 teams to the playoffs.
The Panthers have no chance. They are so bad. Barely squeaked into the playoffs. They would not be in if they played in a good division.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
The Panthers have no chance. They are so bad. Barely squeaked into the playoffs. They would not be in if they played in a good division.

they wont win, but they tend to play seattle tougher than just about any team. only allowed 41 points the last 3 games vs them.
Originally posted by crabman82:
they wont win, but they tend to play seattle tougher than just about any team. only allowed 41 points the last 3 games vs them.

Indeed. But, they also only scored 28, at home.
All three of those games were early in the season, 't will be interesting to see how they perform against one another in crunch time . . .
Over/Under on Cam super-manning in the end zone?
Over/Under on Kam up-endings?
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

Indeed. But, they also only scored 28, at home.
All three of those games were early in the season, 't will be interesting to see how they perform against one another in crunch time . . .
Over/Under on Cam super-manning in the end zone?
Over/Under on Kam up-endings?

well yeah they lost all 3 and all 3 were at home. its just a simple statement of fact that since 2012 carolina has played seattle about as well as anyone in the league, regardless of what point in the season they have played. btw this seasons meeting was at the middle of the season and not the start. i dont expect them to win, but i expect a week 17 rams type of game. a close first half where you guys pull away in the second half. reading all of these no chance posts you'd think it was going to be a 20+ point blowout which is something i dont see.
I don't care who wins but after a life time of being an NFC fan...I wouldn't mind seeing the Colts or NE win.
where is the madden curse when needed?
they're gonna gets stomped. I don't get the sudden belief by everyone in this piece of s**t team. Only reason they're in the playoffs is because of their s**tty division. Oh they beat the cards? Big fkn deal. Cards starting the waterboy at QB.

This 100%. The Panthers are gonna get smacked up. They have no business being in the playoffs just like Seattle had no business when they were 7-9. I don't care if both of those teams won a game in the playoffs, neither of them deserve(d) to be there.

lol. btw this is the NFL, no game ever is 100%. now unless youre telling me that youre Cleo, then i guess i'll believe u.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

lol. btw this is the NFL, no game ever is 100%. now unless youre telling me that youre Cleo, then i guess i'll believe u.

if you win your division you deserve to be there. otherwise whats the point of divisions? might aswell just get rid of them and have 2 conferences and take the top 6 or 7 teams to the playoffs.

If you don't have a winning record, you don't deserve to be there. Period. Playoffs are for good teams, not crappy teams that are slightly better than 3 other crappy teams.

Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

LOL yep.
Share 49ersWebzone