LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

can we all agree on

Shop 49ers game tickets
What a joke it is that the Seahawks get two bye weeks in the playoffs. Do they ever get any bad breaks?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
What a joke it is that the Seahawks get two bye weeks in the playoffs. Do they ever get any bad breaks?

lol, right... lucky cawk suckers
I'd like to see Seahawks vs. Cowboys......and it'll be Go Cowboys!
[ Edited by doc_brown_ on Jan 8, 2015 at 6:40 PM ]
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:

carolina gives seattle a better run for their money than most teams in the league. in the last 3 games between the teams (2012, 2013, 2014) seattle has scored 41 points total. i have the hawks winning this one but i think some people are dismissing carolina because of their 500 record. they will play seattle tough and then probably fold after half time at some point.
Originally posted by vaden:
I still hate the Cowboys so much I'll root for anyone or anything that will make it harder for them to get to a SB. Seattle getting #2, even repeating, is a fart in the wind compared to the prospect of Dallas getting #6. I'm getting seriously nauseous just thinking about the image of Jerry Jones holding up another Lombardi.

Agreed!!!
Lol Cam breaks his back in a car accident now they think this season is destiny lmao

Go Carolina tho
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Seapukes are due a major injury to a key player., or two. I don't wish injury upon anyone. But come on...why has it always been us? Especially against those f**kers?

f**k...I hate that f**king team...
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Jan 8, 2015 at 10:17 PM ]
Ya... go Panthers.

I would take it, but thinking they can hang with the Hags in the Clunk is just a wish. That game isn't going to be nearly as close as people are making it out to be. The worst thing that can happen is the Panthers giving us hope by getting out to a big lead only give it up.

I smell a blowout and a bad one.
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Seapukes are due a major injury to a key player., or two. I don't wish injury upon anyone. But come on...why has it always been us? Especially against those f**kers?

f**k...I hate that f**king team...

Yep.. they get the stars aligned and guys like Wilson and Lynch seem to play every damn game. We play them and 3 guys go down, they get the 1 Seed and a cupcake in their playoff game on top of a beat up Newton. Wouldn't surprise me to magically see several Carolina players go down in Hagattle. Then watch GB beat Dallas, only to have Rodgers be totally injured when he goes to Hagattle.

They get every break imaginable. Hardly any key injuries and a yellow brick road to the Super Bowl without the flying monkeys.
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Yep.. they get the stars aligned and guys like Wilson and Lynch seem to play every damn game. We play them and 3 guys go down, they get the 1 Seed and a cupcake in their playoff game on top of a beat up Newton. Wouldn't surprise me to magically see several Carolina players go down in Hagattle. Then watch GB beat Dallas, only to have Rodgers be totally injured when he goes to Hagattle.

They get every break imaginable. Hardly any key injuries and a yellow brick road to the Super Bowl without the flying monkeys.

I believe Seattle is 2nd to the Giants with number of players on the IR in 2014.

They've lost their #1 & #2 TE both to IR
Max Unger (#1 Center) for 10 games, #2 & #3 Centers on IR.
#1 FB on IR
Starting DT (Mebane) and his backup (Hill) both on IR.
MLB (Wagner) missed 5 games
Several rotational DE's, CB, LB's all on IR, that were taking quality snaps. Only 4 or 5 of the 17 on IR weren't real contributors.

I can't locate an updated total starts missed by team, but I'm pretty sure Seattle would be top 10.

Yes, Lynch, Wilson, Sherman, and Thomas have all been healthy all season......but they're about the only ones. They haven't gotten any more breaks than anyone else, in fact. they've had to deal with more injuries than most.

• Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by maltz88:
Originally posted by Rathmanator:

I believe Seattle is 2nd to the Giants with number of players on the IR in 2014.

#1 FB on IR
Several rotational DE's, CB, LB's all on IR, that were taking quality snaps. Only 4 or 5 of the 17 on IR weren't real contributors.

I can't locate an updated total starts missed by team, but I'm pretty sure Seattle would be top 10.

Yes, Lynch, Wilson, Sherman, and Thomas have all been healthy all season......but they're about the only ones. They haven't gotten any more breaks than anyone else, in fact. they've had to deal with more injuries than most.

Well of course. It's absoutely f'ing amazing that they are in the position they are in then, is that what you want to hear on this board?. So sick of it.
[ Edited by Morgan49 on Jan 9, 2015 at 10:24 AM ]
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Well of course. It's absoutely f'ing amazing that they are in the position they are in then, is that what you want to hear on this board?. So sick of it.

Not at all. It's no more amazing than any of the other 8 teams still in it.

Just pointing out that it's pretty common misconception that Seattle has somehow received all kinds of breaks that have gone their way. There isn't a team in the league that hasn't had to deal with all kinds of adversity.
Originally posted by maltz88:

#1 FB on IR

did you really refer to mccoy as the #2 te? when the last time the guy played 2 years ago? luke willson is the #2 te. looking at your IR list i see mebane and miller. hill is a loss but he just played the season so we cant act like you've been going without him. its a list with a bunch of spare parts outside 2-4 guys. marsh, yolo, scruggs, schilling, farwell. theres literally zero impact guys outside of mebane and miller. sure theres a handful of names there but theres plenty of other teams missing more impact guys than seattle.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
they're gonna gets stomped. I don't get the sudden belief by everyone in this piece of s**t team. Only reason they're in the playoffs is because of their s**tty division. Oh they beat the cards? Big fkn deal. Cards starting the waterboy at QB.

This 100%. The Panthers are gonna get smacked up. They have no business being in the playoffs just like Seattle had no business when they were 7-9. I don't care if both of those teams won a game in the playoffs, neither of them deserve(d) to be there.
[ Edited by Empire49 on Jan 9, 2015 at 12:36 PM ]
Originally posted by aTx49er:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
they're gonna gets stomped. I don't get the sudden belief by everyone in this piece of s**t team. Only reason they're in the playoffs is because of their s**tty division. Oh they beat the cards? Big fkn deal. Cards starting the waterboy at QB.

Right. It's not like they demolished the Cards with their waterboy QB like the Niners did......

We've already established the fact that the Niners sucked. That still doesn't mean Arizona was a good team with their 3rd string bench warmer as QB. What's the point of your sarcasm?
Share 49ersWebzone