There are 180 users in the forums

can we all agree on

Shop 49ers game tickets
GO Panthers
The Panthers have a shot, they've played the Seahawks tough.
There is something to be said about being the team with nothing to lose. Don't be surprised if Cam goes full towel head by the end of the game though.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
they're gonna gets stomped. I don't get the sudden belief by everyone in this piece of s**t team. Only reason they're in the playoffs is because of their s**tty division. Oh they beat the cards? Big fkn deal. Cards starting the waterboy at QB.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Yeah I'm reluctantly rooting for the Carolina Panthers.
Originally posted by mutt_pinoy:

lol
34-6 Seattle wins....starters won't even play the last half of the 4th quarter.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
I still hate the Cowboys so much I'll root for anyone or anything that will make it harder for them to get to a SB. Seattle getting #2, even repeating, is a fart in the wind compared to the prospect of Dallas getting #6. I'm getting seriously nauseous just thinking about the image of Jerry Jones holding up another Lombardi.
ABSS - Anybody But Seattle Seahawks!

Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Seriously! I'm all about ABSS
Originally posted by dompernick53:

Or Cowboys
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
There is something to be said about being the team with nothing to lose. Don't be surprised if Cam goes full towel head by the end of the game though.

He'll go full towel. I just hope it isn't in the 1st half.
Originally posted by vaden:
I still hate the Cowboys so much I'll root for anyone or anything that will make it harder for them to get to a SB. Seattle getting #2, even repeating, is a fart in the wind compared to the prospect of Dallas getting #6. I'm getting seriously nauseous just thinking about the image of Jerry Jones holding up another Lombardi.

wow, good point. Doesn't really matter who I go with, but I really will be unhappy to see Dallas ever win another one.

As I look at the remaining teams in contention, I would be hard-pressed to even find a worse scenario than seeing any of these teams win it all. I dislike them all.

What a terrible 2nd half to this season.
Originally posted by YOUNGster08:
Originally posted by dompernick53:

Or Cowboys

Or fudgepackers
Share 49ersWebzone