LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

Who are the most retarded Seahawks (this thread not allowed on seahawks.net)...

Shop 49ers game tickets
Let me just say first of all this thread was intended for the Seahawks.net website... and it's not a joke at all... I am one of their best posters but they banned me for posting this even though it's 100% true... maybe you guys can appreciate this since my own community has forsaken me for such an honest post. Seriously look up "Tokadub" on seahawks.net if you doubt my sincerity... I put so much effort into my posts there and they banned me for this... what a bunch of b***hes... This the first time I'm ashamed of my own fanbase/community... Enjoy guys :)

Let's be honest who are the stupidest guys we have on the team? We are talking about guys who are so dang stupid that they can barely play ball but they are kinda like autistic savants that they can produce NFL results even though they are so dang stupid it's literally a disabled production kind of deal.

1) Ricardo Lockette - He is so dumb he ran into a guy from about 35 yards away (against the Rams)... yeah that's right he fair catched it in this screenshot and Lockette is so mentally disabled he still hit the guy about 40 yards away. I'm not joking Lockette is the dumbest anus in the land.

2) Justin Britt just look at his face there is no way this guy is above 70 IQ:

We might as well play the Deliverence Banjo song because there is no way Justin Britt is 1/2 as smart as someone who can play an instrument. Every time I see Justin Britt's profile pic I wince because he is so dang stupid.

3) JR Sweezy this guy is the most stereotypical meathead idiot I've ever seen. Just look at this pic and you will understand how this guy is mentally disabled and fails on so many easy plays:

4) Christine Michael

Dude points towards the sky... he's religious and believe in god... I rest my case... Cmike is so damn stupid he can't run for first downs and has failed multiple times this season already... If he wasn't so dumb he'd be taking a ton of snaps but he can't learn how to get first downs and protect the ball (he fumbles a ton like an idiot)...

5) Darell Bevell

This is about the most intelligent glimpse you will get of this neanderthal's face during a game. This is literally as good as it gets... normally he looks much more confused, lost, and discombobulated during our games. Like he's saying "Oh gee willickers! Nothing I call works dang nabbit I'm such a nincompoop!"

Feel free to add I know I'm missing one or two complete idiots. It seems like we sacrifice intelligence for athletecism with many of our draft picks... The only exceptions being Russell Wilson, Richard Sherman, Earl Thomas, literally everyone else on our team seems like a fricken idiot.
[ Edited by Tokadub on Dec 30, 2014 at 8:40 AM ]
im a hawk fan, but ill take da trollbait

1-4 arent paid for their iqs, its EASILY number 5. bevell is the anti-genius

that being said, why are u raging toka? .net mods are pretty reasonable, i mean marvin has like 5 million posts there.. maybe this post was a deal breaker, i mean its not exactly positive or meaningful. ...and its not like youll last long here, tbh. i know i wont
[ Edited by seatownlowdown on Dec 30, 2014 at 9:03 AM ]
You got banned there so you go to enemy territory to whine about it? Btw, no we dont appreciate ANYTHING from .nut.

[ Edited by VDpwndMjenkins on Dec 30, 2014 at 9:22 AM ]
It's quite easy to see why such a thread would not be allowed on Seahawks.net. It shouldn't be allowed here either, especially when you're taking personal shots at appearances etc.
Someone is an idiot because they are a Christian??? I'm not sure why you would think that would fly anywhere but good luck.

As for "enemy territory, I don't consider the 49ers the enemy unless its gameday against the Seahawks and if they were in the Super Bowl I'd cheer them on as our Division reps. I lurk here because I asked my son about Kaepernick last year and he told me that Kaepernick was incredible, different approach than Wilson but a really talented quarterback. He also stated that something was happening that wasn't good with Kaepernick but he couldn't figure it out. I've been lurking for awhile mainly as a learning experience (and thanks to loads of serious posters here I've learned) and to see if Kaepernick can be "saved" with the change in coaching.

I think you may be misjudging many (okay most) of the 49er fans. They'll take shots at the Seahawks, some rather hilarious ones at times, but they aren't bigots as a group.
lol I'll bite.

Lol, we have some "village idiots" as well

Starting with
Love the enthusiasm and while most of academia agrees with your religious quip… people are entitled to their own beliefs and denouncing them in your first post is a sure fire way to get banned here too.
  • CMIO
And to think we have some fans that want Bevell as our HC next year
[ Edited by CMIO on Dec 30, 2014 at 12:19 PM ]
Retarded?
I didn't think even grade-schoolers used that term anymore . . .

Tokadub isn't exactly a Mensa candidate himself. I think he's toked a few too many doobs. That has to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen.
This is one of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen.

Typically if someone is making a post, where the entire premise is based on others being "retarded," one would go to great lengths to avoid using phrases such as "he fair catched it."

Sort of like the posters missing the irony of their own post with a "check that grammer."
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
this post is so bad, even 49er fans can't get jiggy with it
I'm all for seahawk hate but this thread does suck
Share 49ersWebzone