There are 212 users in the forums

2015 NFL coach carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
The #Lions are firing OC Joe Lombardi, source says. They are also firing their OL coaches

New o coordinator's name is Jim Bob Cooter. No joke.

• Ike49

Originally posted by jimrat:

Lol!! That was my reaction when I read it earlier. It would be so apropos if the 49ers hired him next year.
David Shaw I wanted to hire this year already. However, I'm afraid that he won't take over difficult teams/situations.
If Pagano is dismissed, the Colts will try to go after him unless they promote Chud or Hamilton, imho.

Hm, but that's about it. Don't think that Lions, Saints, Eagles or Redskins are superior.

edit:
don't make the mistake of thinking that Shaw will install a high-fly offense in here. When it comes down to offensive philosophy, he is clearly a Harbaugh disciple, ground'n'pound all the way.
[ Edited by communist on Oct 27, 2015 at 2:51 AM ]
Originally posted by jimrat:

And he looks just like you would expect a guy named Jim Bob Cooter to look, all he needs is a fat chaw gnashed against his teeth.
I wanna see how improved are Dolphins vs Pats on TNF. I think Bill Lazor put the offense on another dimension but since they have not faced a winning team yet is worth to have a close watch this Thursday and if Dolphins keep rolling then Lazor would be considered as HC material.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
And so many of you wanted him to be the HC here.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 46s47 seconds ago
And so it begins in Indy: Colts have fired offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton, sources tell @MikeWellsNFL and me.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

And so it begins in Indy: Colts have fired offensive coordinator Pep Hamilton, sources tell @MikeWellsNFL and me.

I don't understand how an offense can go from being so good to so bad with the same coaching staff and an upgrade in personnel.
Originally posted by okdkid:

I don't understand how an offense can go from being so good to so bad with the same coaching staff and an upgrade in personnel.

Oline wasn't upgraded though
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer Nov 1
On Andrew Luck, there was a shoulder injury but there were injured ribs in addition. Any rib injury is tough on QB bc of rotation

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Personally, thanks for the updates Jcool.
  • BobS
  • Veteran

Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer Nov 1
On Andrew Luck, there was a shoulder injury but there were injured ribs in addition. Any rib injury is tough on QB bc of rotation
That and deep breaths are painful.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
MAJOR changes in Detroit: Lions have fired GM Martin Mayhew and president Tom Lewand, league sources told ESPN.
Share 49ersWebzone