LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

2015 NFL coach carousel

Shop 49ers game tickets
2014 regular season is over and we're just a few hours until Black Monday oficially begins and Jim Harbaugh already left his position as the Niners head coach and join the group of coaches who's looking for a new workplace for 2015. Therefore, who do you think is gonna be fired on Black Monday (and the rest of the 2014 season)? Also you can share your projections of the possible replacements of those jobs.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NIMV4683:
2014 regular season is over and we're just a few hours until Black Monday oficially begins and Jim Harbaugh already left his position as the Niners head coach and join the group of coaches who's looking for a new workplace for 2015. Therefore, who do you think is gonna be fired on Black Monday (and the rest of the 2014 season)? Also you can share your projections of the possible replacements of those jobs.
Mike Smith
Rex Ryan
Marc Trestman
I wonder if Fisher gets fired.
Arians Coughlin Tomlin Mccarthy
Originally posted by lazy:
Originally posted by NIMV4683:
Mike Smith
Rex Ryan
Marc Trestman

Come on, you can do better than that. Give us a surprise firing. J/p.
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I wonder if Fisher gets fired.

He deserves a year, but this would count as a surprise firing. He sure did pick the wrong year to be in need of a QB. He probably gets Jameis Winston.
Trestman
Gruden
Rex
Mike smith
Marone
Coughlin

I hope Payton...then bring him in!!
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ziggy_gonna_rock:
Trestman
Gruden
Rex
Mike smith
Marone
Coughlin

Marrone isn't getting the axe. The Bills finished with a +.500 record for the first time since 2004 and did it with Kyle Orton...If anything the GM will get the axe for drafting EJ Manuel because they've clearly given up on him already.

Frankly, Philbin is more likely to get fired than Marrone is.
[ Edited by sfout on Dec 28, 2014 at 6:59 PM ]
Trestman
Gruden
Rex
Mike smith
Marone
Coughlin

Bold picks. If the Saints were stupid enough to fire Sean Payton, I guarantee he'd be the next 49ers coach, and we'd win the Super Bowl next season.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Trestman
Gruden
Rex
Mike smith
Marone
Coughlin

Bold picks. If the Saints were stupid enough to fire Sean Payton, I guarantee he'd be the next 49ers coach, and we'd win the Super Bowl next season.

^^ Agreed. The main reason Saints season is over bc Rob Ryan's miscues. When Niners played against 'em, you can see Payton barking against Ryan and was clear that his days were numbered. If Niners don't secure Fangio as his new head coach then it's clear that Saints would easily outbid us by offering a better deal also the promise of winning a Lombardi Trophy faster than Niners or any other team.
[ Edited by NIMV4683 on Dec 28, 2014 at 8:22 PM ]

• Rascal
  • Veteran
First casualties :

• Rex Ryan
  • John Idzik
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Rascal:
First casualties :

• Rex Ryan
  • John Idzik