There are 256 users in the forums

After today, we'll have a good idea of who's going to the Superbowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Can't believe this but I'm officially rooting for Baltimore to make another unprecedented run to go all the way as a WC again (not to mention lowest seeded). Something about this team like a cockroach you just can't kill no matter how many times you stomp it. I like Flacco, think he's cooler than any other QB. Steve Smith is a pitbull and T Suggs is an animal. Mix in Dumervil pass rushing and Ngata back in the middle with their team being the one that's peaking just as the playoffs start. Also, Kubiak is doing some damn good playcalling now.

I'm sayin' doe. They're like the LA Kings in hockey. Tough to kill. Might not be the #1 seed, but you do not want to see them in the postseason. Bunch of badasses on that team.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I'm sayin' doe. They're like the LA Kings in hockey. Tough to kill. Might not be the #1 seed, but you do not want to see them in the postseason. Bunch of badasses on that team.

you mean more like the san francisco giants.

edit: i would be SHOCKED if Baltimore loses to NE. It should be an easy win for BAL.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Jan 4, 2015 at 11:38 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:

edit: i would be SHOCKED if Baltimore loses to NE. It should be an easy win for BAL.

EXACTLY like the SF Giants. Silly me.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
EXACTLY like the SF Giants. Silly me.

your fan card has been revoked. SMH
your fan card has been revoked. SMH

AFC: Colts, I simply enjoy watching Andrew Luck playing.
NFC: Tough one, Can´t bring myself to root for any of those teams.
  • evil
  • Veteran

Pats gonna win, simply because Tom Brady has better hair than Joe Flacco.
Originally posted by facestabber:
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:
Haha... nice. Well, from what I'm watching, can't say I'm confident.... Not that I consider the Redskins much of a benchmark. But still. Where the hell did this team come from this year? Nobody predicted Dallas would be good.

Us older fans have a deep rooted hatred of Dallas. I can't stand anything about that team. From the owner to them wearing their away jerseys at home.

I'd say Dallas had a patsy schedule. AFC South + 6 games against crappy NFC East. Sure they drew the West and played best game of their lives against Seattle. Got mauled by 49ers, smacked by the Cards and lucky to survive Rams. Impressive win in seattle but things just fell into place for them. Healthy oline, Murray and Dez and that franchise is hungry for a SB. The only reason I think they beat Seattle is because they are the Hungrier team with something to prove. For the Hawks, though a damn good team, repeating at this level is very difficult. Players lose that 'hunter' mentality and become the hunted.

Dallas could struggle in GB in probable second round. If the Hawks get them in NFCCG and can jump on early jitters by D and score TD's I can see Romo trying too hard and failing. I would love every second of that.

awesome to see someone else out there who feels the same way i do about the dallas cowgirls having the seam reason for hating them that I do.I thought i was the only one on this planet who hated the cowboys for always wearing their road uniforms at home games.cant believe so many people in dallas support a team like that.glad to see someone else out there that feels the same way.thats my main reason i hate them.the only time i ever liked them at all was when i was little and they had Landry for their coach and staubach.It wasnt till after staubach retired that i started to notice they where their road uniforms to all their home games.the dolphins do that as well but they at least where their dark uniform colors for prime time home games though and they have a legitimate excuse for wearing the whites during the day because of the heat.
[ Edited by mrmontana on Jan 5, 2015 at 10:47 AM ]
Carolina and the ravens
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone