LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

After today, we'll have a good idea of who's going to the Superbowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by MarkD:
Cowboys vs Patriots in Superbowl. The Packers and Seahawks cannot stop the run and Dallas Oline is playing the most consistent.

I can understand GB which is 22nd against the run but SEA is 3rd in rushing yards allowed per game.
Originally posted by JMC52:
we almost won 3 in a row.....

Dammit Roger!
Originally posted by stimpy:
Originally posted by MarkD:
Cowboys vs Patriots in Superbowl. The Packers and Seahawks cannot stop the run and Dallas Oline is playing the most consistent.

I can understand GB which is 22nd against the run but SEA is 3rd in rushing yards allowed per game.

One word for Dallas not being in it: R-O-M-O.
Aaron Rodgers re-injured his calf. Just got carted off. If it is a bad injury, Seattle will repeat. No other team in the NFL can beat Seattle.
Originally posted by 40NINER:
I personally think it's going to be the Patriots and the Seahawks, If the Hawks beat the Rams today and the road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle, it's gonna be a tough road for any team that's gotta go through that place. After the way their season started, I can't believe the Squawks are in a position to possibly win 2 Superbowls in a row, even our beloved 49ers never did that. This team is tough

lolwut
Seattle vs Patriots
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Aaron Rodgers re-injured his calf. Just got carted off. If it is a bad injury, Seattle will repeat. No other team in the NFL can beat Seattle.

Dallas
It's likely to be Pats and Hags. If Dallas even makes it out of the first game there is no way they go into Hagattle and get away with another win. Put them in against the Hags in an elimination game at Clink and they get slapped. That team they beat earlier in the year is gone and they will be seriously physical against the Cowboys in the national spotlight.

The Pats are just so much better than the other AFC teams. They are healthy and dangerous. A much better matchup for the Hags than any other AFC team. Brady won't cave like Manning and they can rip with Gronk. NOONE, including the Hags are good enough to hold that Pats offense down and BB will have a great scheme for any match they get.

The Rams screwed us when they lost to Seattle. I still can't believe that the Hags got the 1 Seed AGAIN. They have so much speed on defense, I hoped they could scrape out the tough win.
even our beloved 49ers never did that. This team is tough

I have to strongly disagree. Some of the best years of my life resulted from dates that span 88-90.

Of course the 3Peat attempt was a Heartbreaker with a rare fumble in the closing minutes. No other team got that close.
I think the Steelers are looking dangerous, if bell is healthy.

I personally think it's going to be the Patriots and the Seahawks, If the Hawks beat the Rams today and the road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle, it's gonna be a tough road for any team that's gotta go through that place. After the way their season started, I can't believe the Squawks are in a position to possibly win 2 Superbowls in a row, even our beloved 49ers never did that. This team is tough

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Seattle vs Patriots

you might be right, especially since Seattle got homefield for the playoffs.
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
I think the Steelers are looking dangerous, if bell is healthy.

Ravens too.
Panthers v. Pats in the SB... Pats RIP the Panthers to win it... Brady retires...
I think several teams are looking good enough to win the SB - it will come down to the team that doesn't have a major injury. Any one of them is 1 key player away from post season ending quickly - mostly the QB, but there are others as well.

Seattle w/o Marshawn Lynch
NE w/o Gronk
Dallas w/o Whitten

etc.
Share 49ersWebzone