LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 201 users in the forums

After today, we'll have a good idea of who's going to the Superbowl

Shop 49ers game tickets
I personally think it's going to be the Patriots and the Seahawks, If the Hawks beat the Rams today and the road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle, it's gonna be a tough road for any team that's gotta go through that place. After the way their season started, I can't believe the Squawks are in a position to possibly win 2 Superbowls in a row, even our beloved 49ers never did that. This team is tough
88 and 89
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
we almost won 3 in a row.....
Originally posted by 40NINER:
I personally think it's going to be the Patriots and the Seahawks, If the Hawks beat the Rams today and the road to the Superbowl goes through Seattle, it's gonna be a tough road for any team that's gotta go through that place. After the way their season started, I can't believe the Squawks are in a position to possibly win 2 Superbowls in a row, even our beloved 49ers never did that. This team is tough

Do you even 49ers?
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Dec 28, 2014 at 11:04 AM ]
It pains me to say this but Dallas has the formula. Dallas is gonna win the whole damn thing.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
anybody but Green Bay.
Originally posted by facestabber:
It pains me to say this but Dallas has the formula. Dallas is gonna win the whole damn thing.

They're looking tough. ..

You guys are probably going to have to choose between Cowboys and Seahawks (lesser of two evils I guess). I have to admit, that might be some fun debate to watch. ..
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:
They're looking tough. ..

You guys are probably going to have to choose between Cowboys and Seahawks (lesser of two evils I guess). I have to admit, that might be some fun debate to watch. ..

That's easy. Got a Hawk flag I can wave for that game?
Originally posted by facestabber:
That's easy. Got a Hawk flag I can wave for that game?

Haha... nice. Well, from what I'm watching, can't say I'm confident.... Not that I consider the Redskins much of a benchmark. But still. Where the hell did this team come from this year? Nobody predicted Dallas would be good.
Originally posted by OahuHawkFan:
Haha... nice. Well, from what I'm watching, can't say I'm confident.... Not that I consider the Redskins much of a benchmark. But still. Where the hell did this team come from this year? Nobody predicted Dallas would be good.

Us older fans have a deep rooted hatred of Dallas. I can't stand anything about that team. From the owner to them wearing their away jerseys at home.

I'd say Dallas had a patsy schedule. AFC South + 6 games against crappy NFC East. Sure they drew the West and played best game of their lives against Seattle. Got mauled by 49ers, smacked by the Cards and lucky to survive Rams. Impressive win in seattle but things just fell into place for them. Healthy oline, Murray and Dez and that franchise is hungry for a SB. The only reason I think they beat Seattle is because they are the Hungrier team with something to prove. For the Hawks, though a damn good team, repeating at this level is very difficult. Players lose that 'hunter' mentality and become the hunted.

Dallas could struggle in GB in probable second round. If the Hawks get them in NFCCG and can jump on early jitters by D and score TD's I can see Romo trying too hard and failing. I would love every second of that.

my preseason pick was bengals and packers, with packers winning
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

...... What?
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
Cowboys vs Patriots in Superbowl. The Packers and Seahawks cannot stop the run and Dallas Oline is playing the most consistent.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran

Please do a little more research on the team.
Share 49ersWebzone