LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Jay Cutler benched

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cutler should give a BIG bonus to whoever formulated his contract.

If not for that he's be on the train out of town.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
This is how bad it must be for Cutler:

He was benched without injury, something that didn't happen to Alex during the Harbaugh tenure. Even when it felt like Alex could be benched, it never happened until Harbaugh got the easy way out.

The last three seasons saw Cutler go down mid season due to injury but never lose his job outright (Jason Campbell, McCown). And now he finally has been benched.

The interesting thing I just realized is Cutler hasn't played a full season in awhile. I believe the Giants KO'd him in 2010....not sure how many games he's missed. So maybe 2009 was his last 16 game season?

He's a a**** of a human being but at the same time you hate to see good QB talent mismanaged. Would be interesting to see him go somewhere else and have success.....hopefully not at our expense.

Are you guys serious? What was his excuse in Denver? IIRC, just like now, he had a monster running game, great receivers, a good defense and he STILL was a turnover machine. Dude sucks, flat out. Yes, he may throw for gobs of yards but he is and has been the biggest factor in his teams fizzling down the stretch.

I find it incomprehensible that people want to get of Kap yet support the guy leading the league in interceptions.
Well, that didn't last long!
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Well, that didn't last long!

If only Jimmy wasn't seeing double...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
So I was watching pre game and they were saying that the Bears probably don't want him back next year. What do you all think about signing him as a stop gap while whoever we draft as qb chills on the sidelines for a little bit?
Originally posted by pelos21:
So I was watching pre game and they were saying that the Bears probably don't want him back next year. What do you all think about signing him as a stop gap while whoever we draft as qb chills on the sidelines for a little bit?

If you thought people hated our QBs now just imagine the s**tstorm with Cutler at QB.
Share 49ersWebzone