LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

***** WEEK 15 NFL GAMEDAY THREAD: 12/11 - 12/15 *****

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Anybody think the Tards are still destined to play the Super Bowl in their own stadium?

With their 3rd Stringer leading the way.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If the Seachickens, Cowboys and Lions all win on Sunday, we'll be eliminated from the playoffs.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 11, 2014 at 9:32 PM ]
Cardinals are done, even if they make the playoffs, they've got to win either Logan Thomas or Ryan Lindley at QB..............goodnight.
Originally posted by mayo49:
If the Seachickens, Cowboys and Lions win on Sunday, we'll be eliminated from the playoffs.

I think if the Seahawks win, the Niners are eliminated period.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Cardinals are done, even if they make the playoffs, they've got to win either Logan Thomas or Ryan Lindley at QB..............goodnight.

Yet, they kept finding ways to win with Stanton, and found a way to win with Lindley tonight.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zaghawk:
I think if the Seahawks win, the Niners are eliminated period.

I don't know exactly how the tie breakers work, but if we lose against the Seachickens, we'll be 7-7 with 2 to go and no way of catching them. So, we'd be in a battle with Detroit and Dallas for the final wildcard. So, if Detroit and the Cowboys lose on Sunday, they'll be 9-5. We'd be 2 games back with 2 to go. Again, I don't know exactly how the tie breakers work, but there could be a scenario where they both win tie breakers against us. So, you maybe right, but remember we beat the Cowboys earlier this year, so we may have the advantage there.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 11, 2014 at 11:03 PM ]
Yet, they kept finding ways to win with Stanton, and found a way to win with Lindley tonight.

Yeah, Lindley's 4-10 for 30 yards really helped seal in the win. They went from mediocre to worse at QB.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Yeah, Lindley's 4-10 for 30 yards really helped seal in the win. They went from mediocre to worse at QB.

Dude has thrown 7 INTs in his career and no TDs. They're in trouble.
If the Seachickens, Cowboys and Lions all win on Sunday, we'll be eliminated from the playoffs.

I estimate there's a 70% chance of this happening. Our season is over.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

I estimate there's a 70% chance of this happening. Our season is over.

Then we wait for the other shoe to drop

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Gameday! We need the Cowpukes, Lions and of course the Seachickens to lose.
Gameday! We need the Cowpukes, Lions and of course the Seachickens to lose.

For some reason, you always completely make me adore you.

It might be youre go niners go thing. Not sure.

It's the attitude I think.

My team is out, so I am just watching and who cares who I am rooting for. I like your enthusiasm w a touch of fair sport to all.
[ Edited by RedAlice on Dec 14, 2014 at 3:51 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedAlice:
For some reason, you always completely make me adore you.

It might be youre go niners go thing. Not sure.

It's the attitude I think.

My team is out, so I am just watching and who cares who I am rooting for. I like your enthusiasm w a touch of fair sport to all.

Thanks, RedAlice. That might have been the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Thank you, again. Go, Niners, go!
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Jay Glazer ‏@JayGlazer

"@FOEarlVaughanJr: Wow. @JayGlazer says NFL will experiment with 14 ft wide goal post in Pro Bowl."
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Evans just caught his 11th TD... He would look really good on the 49ers. Those jump balls Kap tries with 6'0"-6'1" WR's would work a lot better with a 6'5" WR like him...
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 14, 2014 at 10:28 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone