LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 306 users in the forums

Who to root for 2nite? Cards? Lambs?

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WINiner:
Im rooting for the Cards. The only team that benefits from the Cards losing is the Hawks.

LOL no, SF does as well
You have to come to the realization that #1. The Niners have ZERO chance of winning the division. With that being said, I would much rather see AZ keep winning and take the division rather than SEA. The best case scenario for us to make the playoffs is that the Niners win out and hope that a few other teams like DAL PHI SEA DET crumble in the next few weeks.
I'm thinking a fairly low scoring game. 15-9 St.Louie. Lotsa field goals.

.....means it'll probably be a shootout 38-35.
Rams defense playing tough
Originally posted by kjrustin933:
You have to come to the realization that #1. The Niners have ZERO chance of winning the division. With that being said, I would much rather see AZ keep winning and take the division rather than SEA. The best case scenario for us to make the playoffs is that the Niners win out and hope that a few other teams like DAL PHI SEA DET crumble in the next few weeks.

You're exactly right. We are not going to win the division. It is much better that the Hawks don't win the divsion and don't get a home field bye. Better yet they don't make the playoffs. This AZ win now makes it more difficult for Sea Hags to get the #1 or 2 seed which is what they want. Hags are not happy tonight which is fine with me.
Share 49ersWebzone